Friday, October 10, 2008

The Obama recession.

Free Republic knows who to blame for the recession. Talk radio may be blaming it all on Barney Frank's 2 year tenure as Financial Services subcommittee chair, but the blogs know there's an election on!

HammerOfTheDogs has rewritten the words to "Blame Canada" to "Blame Hussein Obama." It doesn't quite scan, but makes him happy.

I’m hoping the authorities aren’t totally focused on this... More than at any other time, I’m concerned about an attack... While the markets are in freefall, just imagine the damage that would cause... I wouldn’t be shocked... We need to keep on alert.

Texas4ever thinks putting the blame on one person wouldn't be fair.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! I WANT HIM AND THE BLACK CAUCUS AND B.FRANKS UNDER INVESTIGATION!!!
DODD IS A LIAR AND HAS STOLEN AMERICAS MONEY AND DREAMS AND HE MUST PAY!!!!
CAN WE START A PETITION FOR AN INVESTIGATION INTO DODD?


Frantzie drops some logic on us:
Obama + CRA + ACORN = bad mortgages + 5 million bad [morgages] to illegals + his cronies at Fannie & Freddie = financial meltdown.

Wow, I didn't know ACORN sued banks 5 million times! Not to mention that all loans to minorities were bad.

Finally, NYC Republican remembers the good old days when Americans were terrified of Muslims:
I’m hoping the authorities aren’t totally focused on this... More than at any other time, I’m concerned about an attack... While the markets are in freefall, just imagine the damage that would cause... I wouldn’t be shocked... We need to keep on alert.

Be on alert! And by that, I mean vote Republican!

No comments:

Post a Comment