Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Pix


Wow. Iran is like Germany in 1938? I suppose everything is like World War 2 to Freepers.


Patriotic!


Racially sensitive!


Taxes and hating whitey. Wow, Freepers' version of Obama is awful!


Yeah, I hate how the MSM is always comparing terrorists to George Washington.


Grahm must be gay - he wears a Navy hat!


What the crap program made this?

Wife-beating. Always an appropriate metaphor.


What is the deal with Hillary in the Obama symbol down there?

2 comments:

  1. I found myself reading the Free Republic message board because I was interested in the "Hutaree". I would never have believed how scary, hateful and retarded these people are if I wasn't reading it for myself.
    I want you to know that I would be a lot more scared about these crazy "Blood of tyrants" people if you weren't here to point out they (thankfully!) aren't that likely to step away from the computer and try and overthrow the government. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ironically, it was REAGAN who compared the taliban to the founding fathers !!

    ReplyDelete