Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hildabeast Thursdays

Hillary wins in NH. What conclusions do the Freepers draw?

Some get poetic:
She is a Beast with Many Faces. Her hair is made of snakes, each one capable of delivering a fatal venomous bite.
Others think New Hampshire is unamerican:
I don’t want a candidate who gets all teary and weepy, I want a tough one who will stand up to our enemies! Did I mention that I am a woman?

These people (women and men) in NH embarrass me when they call themselves Americans. Move to Canada,its a short trip!

Still others go for the conspiracy angle:
Listening to the guy who called Rush yesterday, it sounded more like busloads of NYers who came in to vote. He claimed in his small town he didn’t recognize anybody voting at the polls.
One guy who called Rush, eh? I'm convinced!

But a whole bunch just blame the broads:
It's the women of NH that ought to be ashamed since their vote is what put her over the top. It may prove to be the reason women simply cannot be trusted to make decisions of this importance. It's hard to believe that anyone would allow a womans crying to influence to vote FOR her. It's really scary.
This is not politically correct but the older I get the more I stand in awe of the wisdom of the founding fathers, most of them were very young men, of an age at which far too many of the current generation are still acting like totally irresponsible children. And I applaud them for not allowing women to vote.
Women = emotional and men = not. Between the stereotyping and misunderstanding of human nature, I am at a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment