Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Schadenfreude Alert!

Fred Thompson Quits!

in hoc signo vinces ("Houston, TX...a waiting quagmire for jihadis.") says:

Isnt the world suppose to end in 2012....hmmmmm...seems like we’re T’d up for it.

Sad to see Fred go...

bluebeak thinks this is a Holy Omen of Armegeddon.

End of the GOP as we know it!

Wear black!

Where have all the conservatives gones? I guess nobody can reply South Carolina anymore?

I see my hands (_8(|) gets a bit pissy with all the doom-and-gloomers

"So long GOP, it was nice while it lasted"

If you're going then good riddance.

OK, Gatcko (Who says that I'm not under Jesus's protection?) makes me feel kinda bad.

I’m literally in tears right now.

Mom’s telling me to get over it, that he never would’ve won, that he was too old, etc. But then again, she’s a Hillary supporter, and she would say that.

haircutter goes after the messenger!

Don’t forget it was CARL who first broke the George W. Bush DWI

Guess he wanted to be FIRST again..

Wonder how he will feel when FOX NEWS ratings head for the tank????

Matchett-PI (Algore - there's not a more priggish, sanctimonious moral scold of a church lady anywhere.) gives a pep talk - Freeper style.

We are NOT doomed. Only LOSERS are doomed - they’re doomed BECAUSE they’re LOSERS.

LOSERS never win but _WE_ aren’t LOSERS and WE plan to WIN.

Lead follow or get out of the way.

I will vote for whoever I have to vote for in Florida in order to stop McCain. And if he isn’t stopped, it will not be because of me, it will be because of a lot of LOSERS.

Calling people LOSERS over and over again - how Freepers get their morale up.

spacejunky echoes a lot of Freepers with a call of "The Fred is Dead - Long Live the Fred!"

Agree...we all better get behind Romney or we’ll end up with MEGA liberal huckabee or mcpain.

Think it through guys...

Be afraid of Mitt. I am.


*whew* kinda ruined the schadenfreude roll. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.







No comments:

Post a Comment