Monday, November 17, 2008

Michelle Obama

Everyone loves narratives. What is interesting is the narratives Freepers choose. Hence, Obama is unamerican, Soros is behind everything and the Obamas have a loveless marriage.

svcw has a question that many Freepers want to answer:

Is it just me or is there zero chemistry between [Michelle and Barak Obama]. I mean my husband and I have been together for over 35 years and we aren’t kids anymore but you would know we were a couple.Its as though they are strangers playing a part and not doing it well. Even the Clintons had sparks between them.

redstates4ever knows what's up, and isn't projecting at all:
I think these two are both in it together more for aggrandizment and $$$, than for love.

raybbr brings the science.
I read where Obama referred to raising his children as "looking after them". It was in reference to what Michelle was doing during the campaign. I would never refer to my job as a father as "looking after them". It's "I'm raising them" or "I have to be with my sons". They don't even see their own daughters as theirs. They are just looking after them for the state.

OMG! "I'm looking after my kid" means you're COMMUNIST!

NOBAMA in 08 has done a careful, objective study of the Obamas. Here is his conclusion:
Lets face it! They are the only two that could stand each other enough for what ever reason, that they chose to make themselves mutually miserable with each other for the pure reason of extracting whatever material gains they could from the Country they uh, uh, uh! Well, fill in the uhs!

(No, I have no idea what the uhs are.)

trisham has a long memory:
Two words: Larry Sinclair.

For those who don't remember, Sinclare claimed Obama and he smoked crack and shared some oral sex once. There's no evidence, but Freepers are hanging on to this story with as much tenacity as they do the debunked Michelle Obama Iranian caviar and lobster hoax.

No comments:

Post a Comment