Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Teabag America!

Freepers have been yelling about tea parties for years, but the squawking really got big once Obama won in November. So, of course, they take complete credit for the current Fox News created fiesta. I sprinkled grass seed on the asfault last year, so this ain't AstroTurf, folks!

Anyhow, here are Freeper reactions to these tea parties.

jdub is all "these are my tea parties MINE!"

Watch for Republicans trying to claim this protest as support for them. I just learned that my county’s tea party is “sponsored” by the county GOP. I sent an email to the state coordinators voicing my diapproval.

The Anti-One finds a new thing to compare the media to, and it isn't Nazis!
I see what's going on with the Tea Parties and how the MSM is NOT covering it and I keep thinking of Tiananmen Square. Listen folks. Obombanation is NOT our whole problem by a long shot. Until we start to hold the communist scalawags in the MSM accountable for the mis/dis... information we're doomed. Slander, lies, treason, etc are all things they should be taken down for.
Yeah, Tienanmen Square wasn't covered by anyone!

Ulysse wants us to remember the tea parties are about everything, not sour grapes about the election, not at all!

And what about TEA PARTIES about USA independancy,sovereignty,freedom(free speech,fair debates in the MSM),respect of US Constitution and laws?

Independancy?

My hearts in London - Everett knows the Conservatives are about to win, like the political ninjas they are!

Stealth in any operation is important. Hopefully, they are surprised when they are overrun by our grassroots efforts.

GAB-1955 knows how important this is, but there's a problem:

My wife says she would like to go, but with her poor vision, she would be a liability. She is worried that this might be the kickoff of a Civil War.

Yep, can't go cause of the totally gonna happen violence and war.

No comments:

Post a Comment