Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tin foil brigade

So the acting head of Freddie Mac commits suicide. I expected Freepers to blame Obama. I did not expect them to say Obama killed him. Just when I think I have a handle on the crazy.....

xtinct
is the OP and starts off strong:
Obambi-cide !!
Falcon4.0 similarly needs no evidence:
Let the Body Count Begin.

"1"

concerned about politics gets to work on a motive:

Like Vince Foster, he had an important story to tell. He's new, and I can just imagine what he found in the office files. The democrat politicians are deep, deep, into this Fanny/Freddie induced economic crash.

As soon as I heard FOX report this, the first thought that popped into my head was "Why was he killed?" I didn't even have time to think about it.
chicagolady totally agrees:

EXACTLY!! Vicne [sic] Foster was the 1st thing I thought of also.

GREAT MINDS think alike!

Miss Marple has totally objective suspicion:

Why didn't he leave and select a place away from home?

And how did he die? This seems so odd to me.

668 - Neighbor of the Beast
also contributes:
Sometimes you take one for the team.

Do the records suggest he made contributions to Demrat causes and campaigns?
This was an over 500 post thread. Mark my words, this will make it's way to the right wing blogosphere, and from there to Fox and Friends and then to the MSM. We will see this story. At the very least, we will see an Obama death list on Snopes by 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I thought there was already an Obama death-list on Snopes, but I went looking and couldn't find it. I may have confused it with the Clinton one, although I remember something on it about him having to kill a boy in his class before he could become a proper Muslim, or some equal drivel.

    ReplyDelete