Friday, September 25, 2009

Hang on Justice Ginsberg!

With Obama in office, many Freepers find themselves in the odd position of hoping a liberal lives:

April Lexington
I predict Obama will have THREE justices on the bench within the year. This is how the Left will deal us the fatal blow. We can kiss our constitutional *sses goodbye...
But then April finds the silver lining:

Ms. Wise Latina has diabetes.

Finally.... some good news...

Let it never be said that Freepers couldn't find some liberal to wish death upon.

HiTech RedNeck hopes:

If she gets a near-death encounter with God....

Outlaw Woman is not so forgiving:

God forgive me for this: May the gates of hell warmly welcome Ms. Ginsburg. Out of line? Perhaps, but ask the millions of aborted babies how they feel.

Moderator(s) I expect this to be pulled. Tar and feather me too.

RoseofTexas

Little witch hung on until W was out of office...GOSH I loathe the RATS!! God must really be ticked off at the USA....:(

I swear, there is more hate for the liberal Justices than for liberal Presidents!

dusttoyou
puts it all in perspective though:

Won’t matter. When its proved nobama was faked in, everything he did will be thrown out.

1 comment:

  1. I see they just can't resist injecting some birtherism into an otherwise perfectly normal insane thread.

    ReplyDelete