Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fred Thompson Endorses McCain

When loyalty meets hatred.

And I heard a thousand Freepers voices calling out in anger and confusion...

Denial (by jbarkley):
I swear, it’s like I went to sleep and woke up in Bizarro World.
Anger (by Laptop_Ron (McCain/Kennedy--Shouldn't we have at least gotten dinner and a movie first?):
Fred is obviously not the man I thought he was. I’m sorry that I ever even thought of voting for him. I’m glad he left the race.
Barganing (byfieldmarshaldj (~~~Jihad Fever -- Catch It !~~~ (Backup tag: "Live Fred or Die"))):
Now it’s time for McCain to do the right thing and put Fred on the ticket. (And after the election, Dick Cheney can take McCain hunting).
Depression( by sushiman):

” Reagan “

Imperfect , but the real deal ...The last great Republican President we will ever see ...

Mixed Metaphores (Blood of Tyrants (G-d is not a Republican. But Satan is definitely a Democrat.):
I agree. Picking Fred as a VP would go a long way towards mending fences. But McCain has still burned too many bridges.
Reagan ( Laptop_Ron (McCain/Kennedy--Shouldn't we have at least gotten dinner and a movie first?)):
I was going to write-in Fred too, but not anymore. Guess I’m stuck actually voting for a corpse (Reagan). Geez! lol
Tin Foil (sushiman):
As if we needed any more proof that they are ALL in bed together . Wake up America ...
Still waiting on the acceptance.

1 comment: