Friday, May 16, 2008

friday roundup

Here's the standout crazy I found this week. Mostly about Obama:

FlingWingFlyer (De-Globalize yourself !) on how most male Obama supporters are gay:
“Hillary Women Bolting the Obama Nation.” I heard somewhere that more men are downloading the Obama ‘08 Speedo Edition Screensaver than women are. Just something I heard.
He exagerates. I'm sure it's just the white ones.


-------------------
txflake recognizes the secret sign Obama's a Muslim.

One dead giveaway [Obama's] Muslim: the man never laughs or happily smiles.

No muslim men do.

Have you ever seen Obama genuinely laugh at something, with true mirth?

And also that footage in the restaurant, where he starts eating and Michelle has to reach over him for her plate because he’s above handing it to her?

I guess none of these smiles is "happy":

Also, I'm sure Michelle Obama is totally the type to put up with being completely subservient to her husband.

----------------------
JudgemAll (control freaks, their world & their problem with my gun and my protecting my private party) seems angry, but I can't figgure out what he's saying.

Obama precriticizes... about not criticizing.

“We want to make Obamy daddy happy, now, don’t we? After all, Hitler was made happy by white boy, so now white boy must make sick Obamy happy”

Glad Hitler fits in there somehow as well. And I hope the crack was good.
------------------------
HerrBlucher (Asked on his deathbed why he was reading the bible, WC Fields replied "I'm looking for loopholes.") hasn't got on the bash-Obama all the time memo, and wants John Kerry killed for a change.
Is this a treason that can be prosecuted?

There is no such thing as "treason" in America anymore. One proof of that is we nearly elected a traitor for President in 04.
This just in: saying Vietnam was a bad idea is treason! Let the killings of the majority of Americans over 50 begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment