Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ted Kennedy

Free Republic mourns:

Alright, lets get this out of the way:
he survived college and even passed the bar..../sarcasm/

I say that remembering the rumors of how he cheated his way thru college and somehow cheated his way to pass his bar exam....all rumors....

what did the Bible say.....good will be called evil and evil, good....

I'm getting old enough to not care about mincing words anymore....

God speed, Mr. Kennedy...God speed....
And

" Can people leave their personal stuff aside on this thread? "

HA Ha ha ... good one

I would take a stab at what Mary Jo will say to him but I don't think they're going to meet in the same place.
By cherry and Mr. K respectively.

Most of it was nice, like Kolb's comment
Wow, not good news. Politics set aside on this one, my thoughts and prayers go to Senator Kennedy and his family.
There were lots of backhanded comments like Bushbacker1 (Kill 'em til they're dead, then kill 'em again!)
As much as I hold the “Swimmer” in disdain, I could never wish this upon him. Saying prayers for him and his family.
But then I saw why the Freepers were nice. Not cause they were, but because they thought they had to be:

The DU'ers will troll these threads and cherry pick any negative posts. This is a good opportunity to show we are better than them. Because we really are. Prayers for Teddy and his family.

says Jaxter ("Vivit Post Funera Virtus"), while MrB (You can't reason people out of a position that they didn't use reason to get into in the first place) crows:

I haven’t read all the comments,

but I’m sure the contrast of the comments on FR vs those on the leftwing sites would be demonstrative if the person in question were Bush or some other conservative icon.

Heck, I don’t have to conjecture - just dig up their comments from when Reagan died.

But my favorite comment, and the one I leave you with, is by hoagy62 (Happily watching the Left go full-goose bozo.)

Man...that’s sad. I think Someone’s trying to get his attention. I pray the senator listens. And you gotta feel bad for his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment