Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And now a little story from manc

Here's a story from manc, and I'm sure it totally happened. I've broken it up, to better comment on it.
I am too certain that Obama is here to destroy this country and he right
now is the biggest threat to our survival and the security of this
country.

Pretty good crazy credentials to start out. Obama is here to DESTROY evokes both fear and loathing. And the use of superlatives is good too. What about Bin Laden? Or *gasp* Soros?
every time I see an Obama sticker though it’s not many here where I live thank
Goodness I question the person about his racist church, his friendship with bill
Ayers, his typical white people comment or his greedy white folk comment, or
even n his small town America comment.

Not many liberals in manc land eh? And I'm sure you're super popular going up to talk politics to everyone with a hint of liberality! I wonder how you'd do if someone came up to you and has some questions about McCain?
Most have never heard about them all they have heard is change, change
changepoint out Hitler changed Germany, the communist changed eastern Europe
they just look dumbfounded

So after you compare Obama to Hitler, they just stare at you dumbfounded? I might as well!
One never even knew about his friendship with Bill Ayers and thought I was
making it up

erm, THAT'S CAUSE YOU ARE!

Obama voters have to be the most dumbest voters this country has ever
produced


Well, last I checked smarties like you were outnumbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment