Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can’t we find a way to GAG the bitch?

So says WellyP (How much does Huma know?).

Who has engendered such hatred and misogyny? Well, Nancy Pelosi said that it mattered when the troops came home. I must confess to some surprise at how violent the response was:

roses of sharon ( (Who will be McCain's maverick?)) asks the questions no one but a Freeper has:

Why isn’t this women swinging from the gallows?


Or in Iran with her fellow terrorists?



sappy lays the country's problems at her feet:
Nancy, our gas prices have doubled since you took the Speakership. What do you
plan to do to lower prices as you had promised and failed to deliver?

Yes! Gas prices have been slowly climbing throughout the GOP's 6 year majority, but now that the Dems have one more seat? Well, it's all the Dem's fault now!

Polybius is clearly a thinker.

Pelosi Statement on McCain Comment That It Is 'Not Too Important' When Troops Redeploy from Iraq

It really isn't, Nancy.

What IS important is VICTORY.


Yes. Pelosi should pay attention to what's really important - undefined goals!

2 comments:

  1. general comment - great blog. Keep up the good work. Saves me time having to sift through the madness. I like my crazy right-wing blathering entertainment aggregated :)

    BTW - check out the barf that is the "day in the life of bush" threads. I'm convinced they're not really people, but software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it for some reason, so I figgure I'll do it so you don't have to.

    Can't STAND the Bush threads. The fawning hero-worship...gag me with a spoon.

    ReplyDelete