Monday, June 30, 2008

Freeper Patriotism



So Obama is giving a speech re: patriotism today. I looked at the thread that announced he would give the speech, not the one that discussed the actual speech. And we get a pretty good look at what patriotism means to Freepers.



mc5cents here's patriotism and reflexively posts this guy:







Cause true patriotism comes from killing bad guys.


SECURE AMERICA has some words on the subject. In fact, a list:



Here are things I know about Patriotism, that Obama does not know about
Patriotism.


1. It is not issued by the Government.


2. It can not be taken away by
the Government.


3. Being a Political Hack has nothing to do with being a
Patriot.


4. It is much harder and difficult to be a Patriot then to be a
Politician. More personal sacrifice is required.


Personal sacrifice such as shooting people. (ordering others to do so counts).


Dems_R_Losers totally knows how the Liberal Mind:


[I]t will be the usual liberal blather about how “dissent is the
highest form of patriotism” and more garbaage about how the Dear Leader gave up
the chance to work for a white-shoe law firm to become a community organizer,
which shows his TRUE patriotism. I could write this speech right now in about 5
minutes.

Somehow...I don't think that's how his speech turned out. But since I doubt Mr. Losers will actually hear the speech, I guess that's no biggie.


popdonnelly is kind of a knee-jerk kinda guy:



Leftists have been redefining patriotism for 40 years. If you want to know
who the leftists are, look for who praises Obama’s speech.


Remember this is before the speech has been made! Even saying the speech is well written means you must not be Conservative. That's some good intellectual honesty you got there, Freepers!


Then it gets weird...


Condor51


Isn't this a little like Hitler giving a speech on tolerance for Jews. oops, I just questioned his patriotism, my bad ...

Yeah, that's a strained Hitler analogy. And then you laugh? I'm confused...

libs_kma isn't helping me on that front:

Equating himself with McCain where patriotism is concerned?
As far as Patriotism goes, Hussein Obama couldn't carry John McCains jockstrap with a dump truck.

With a dump truck? So the idea is that McCain has a Huuuge cock cause his patriotism is so big. Wait, sorry. I mean Patriotism.

No comments:

Post a Comment