Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ayers Ghost Wrote Dream of My Father!

This is sure to get my stats up.

Freeper's latest conspiracy theory:

autumnraine is not swayed by the lack of proof, but sees a problem:
I do believe it was written by someone else, probably Ayers. But anyone who testifies to it would be listed as “smearing” Obama.
I am getting cynical this election. The sway Obama has over people makes me sick.

"I think this is true without proof. When other people won't believe my bare assertion, I assume this is because they are biased."

happygrl looks for clues she knows must be there:
I thnk this ghost writer left some deliberate clues. On a previous thread on this subject, I noted the use of the word "dewlapped" to describe Frank Davis, Obama's Commie mentor in Hawaii.
I think that unusual word use could be a clue to the author's identity.

dewlapped is a funny word. Proof enough for me!

AngryJawa prays:
Please Lord, let this be true.

not desperate sounding at all!

Rippin goes fatalist. And odd:
[W]e are in la la land. We are seriously considering electing a marxist community organizer as president. Don’t pretend reality is on our side.

Reality is not on your side? Wow, everything's partisan nowadays!

river rat goes full emo:
I sincerely doubt that adding to the list the fact that Obama’s books were ghostwritten by some Communist bomb thrower would make any difference....
The voting public is too damned ignorant to care...
Think of the 30’s in Germany -— and you'll see America of 2008.
The fools see Obama as their “messiah”...to lead them out of the morass they've made of their lives - and Obama has come to tell them it “the White man's fault”....”it's the rich white man's fault”.....soon he will add it's “the Jew's fault” and then we will KNOW the real Obama...

Wow. We start with "No one believes us" but soon we're in Hitler land.

No comments:

Post a Comment