Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Car Czar equals HITLER!

The Bank Bailout may be 10 times as expensive as the proposed auto bailout, but the auto bailout comes with something Freepers hate: the prospect of regulation!

Add to that the word "czar" and Freepers have a ready made crazy overreaction/narrative they cannot resist:

jch10 forgets about Reagan's drug Czar and notes the Communist connection:

CZAR? They aren’t very subtle, are they? I’d go lightly on the communist names if I was in power.

mtrott has decided that if America doesn't do what he wants, he's totally going to go pout in his Toyota.
I have sent my congressman an email stating that if they bail out the automakers, I will not buy another car from them. This is because it goes against every thing I believe in and I will not support that.
Wow, the bailout goes against everything you believe him?

ClearCase_guy goes even further. Automobile regulation means slavery!!!
Kills me that the US Government is now appointing "czars" for everything they can think of. We now have a feudal system, with a High King in the White House, and many little kings ruling the banking industry, and the auto industry, and homeland security, and education, and the environment, and ...
I don't like being a serf. I was happier as a free man. Sigh.

takenoprisoner can top that:
IIRC Hitler was the “car czar” of Germany designing the Volkswagen beetle.
Sig Heil! Maybe it’s Washington which is run by neo Nazis, and not those skinheads the media czars are constantly harping as dangerous...all this just to keep us distracted from the real and more seriously dangerous Nazis running DC?

I hear Hitler regulated all sorts of stuff! We better stop regulating anything. I mean, you don't want to be like Hitler, do you?

7 comments:

  1. I have sent my congressman an email stating that if they bail out the automakers, I will not buy another car from them.

    Why would you be buying a car from congress anyway?

    (p.s. This is my new favorite blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, the Communists overthrew the Czarists in Russia. So by opposing the Czar, that must mean...

    OH MY, I"VE UNCOVERED THE SECRET COMMUNIST STRAIN RUNNING THROUGH FREE REPUBLIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a Volkswagen Beetle fanatic, would it be wrong for me to hope that Obama's presidency might result in a car with even half as much cool as the silver-bug GT that I drive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.herbiemania.com/marchmontpenny2.jpg

    ReplyDelete