Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Freepers pray.

farmer18th:
President Barack calls himself a brother, so I pray that Christians formally and clearly excomminicate him from their company, that he not be extended the pleasantries of an assumed shared belief, and that a ringing condemnation from
the pulpits of America will encourage this fallen brother to find true faith in
you, Father, and that Barack will forsake his evil ways. In the name of Christ
Jesus—Amen.


fieldmarshaldj

Dear Lord, deliver us from their evil, crush Satan’s disciples infesting Washington, and cause their destruction and overthrow. Lead the people to rise up against them and take back our nation on your behalf. Amen !



silentreignofheroes

Can’t pray for someone in this capacity that will steal from my grandbabies.Now if this person would would ask for help,I’d help,,,maybe.

Satan is Lost,and all his minions are lost,Pray for him if you want to.Get behind me is what I would tell him.

No comments:

Post a Comment