Friday, July 17, 2009

Obama yells at NAACP

Freepers reactions to Obama's speech to NAACP:

The Spirit Of Allegiance has a question for Obama.
FAR more Black children are aborted than Whites or Hispanics.

Are you a Racist?
Yes, yes he is.

tndarlin

I watched this speech and he scared me. He seemed angry and almost about to spit. This sent chills up my spine!

Obama's saying black people should shape up scared you?

When do we get liberated? was born a poor black child...
I have no education past high school, I have been a drug dealer (dozen years ago) and a pimp. I applied myself and gave some thought to my personal destiny and at my mid thirties, I have a good career and a great life. No silver spoon here even if my skin is white.
The only thing holding the ghetto back is a sharp dose of “Holy Crap, do I want to live like that?” On the other hand the government could go broke giving away money and not change anything.
So we should leave black people to help themselves! Inspiring! Also, it is what Obama said!

But workerbee has Obama's secret answer as to why
No mention of why if you are black you arte more likely to live in the ghetto. No mention of why you are more likely to be incarcerated. No mention of personal responsibility

Just a guess, but I'm perrrrty sure there was a tacit understanding that it was the White Man's fault. (if not George Bush, specifically).
Obama may not have said it, but Freepers are gonna pretend he did! Hooray for victimization narratives!

1-Eagle agrees

This all goes along with Rush’s assessment that Obama is here to punish America.

Cause he wants black people to get themselves out of the ghetto?

constitutiongirl

He took on a real Jeremiah Wright persona, did he not? Right down to the ‘preacher’ sing-song (don’t know what that’s called).

I'll leave that generalization to lie there like the turd it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment