Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Pix


Yeah, Obama's totally going to be forgotten by history. Right after he totally destroys America.


Really, I'm shocked British nativist crazies don't turn up more on Free Republic.


LOL at making the educated black woman act all black!


At this point, I'm not offended, just sort of bemused.


I like these pics that have a bit of everything. Obama's face on a bad-guy, teleprompter, Muhammad...It's a smorgasbord of crazy!


...Odd. Saying Hillary is a man is kinda used up. But I am a fan of nipples so I'm down.


Obama's plans to universalize health care in order to kill old people! Only Freepers know the secret!


Yay, Goodwin is like twice as cool when photoshopped!


Note: when making fun of someone with photoshop, try to use a pic that doesn't look so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment