Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pitchforks, Torches, Tar and Feathers at the Totally Organic Town Meetings!

So there's some righteous astroturfing going on at these town meetings. This is like the birther stuff; there is so little new that it wears e out. But, it's all Freepers are talking about, so I guess I'll see what I can find:

ProtectOurFreedom
schemes to get media attention (cause the MSM is having a total media blackout except for making it the lead story)

Every video shows endless seas of white folk who are not to be taken seriously. To get D attention requires lots of bling, gang gestures, jive talkin’ and pimpin.

mdk1960 is sure these loud people are proof everyone is now conservative:

At all the summer outings I’ve had this year (I live in Monona and work in Madison) more and more people are expressing that they are fed up with the leftists, with Doyle, with anything connected to obama. I’m in a business that works with many firms throughout the state and people are expressing conservative views and sending alerts back and forth in far greater numbers than at anytime I’ve known.

So all the people buying guns are talking conservative? I FEEL THE GRASSY ROOTS!

Yooper4Life agrees
I just returned from the Appleton event. It sat 250 and turned away another 200 or so. I did not get a seat inside but mingled awhile. At least 30-1 against government health care, cap and trade, tyranny, etc.
30-1 against, eh? Seems natural.

longtermmemmory knows the opposition plan and didn't make it up himself:

This is the democrat/rino solution.

1. blame it on insurance companies. (see “da jooooooz” or other scapegoat model)
2. all town halls are INVITATION ONLY and you are only invited if you agree.
3. NO RECORDING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED. (good luck with that one)

Except for the no evidence these things are closed, and all the recordings this is totally true!

Remember, universal healthcare is like the insurance company Holocaust!

No comments:

Post a Comment