Monday, January 24, 2011

Brief abortion snausages

The glut of people in D.C. for the march for life overwhelmed the metro today, so my 15 minute commute took about an hour. Attempting to turn my frustration into creative fuel, I searched Free Republic for mention of this Pro Life fiesta. I found precious little, though. I guess it wasn't anti-Obama enough or something.

But I did find 2 small bits of crazy nestled in a small, 11 comment thread:

You've got tflabo's hate-filled superiority
At The Final Judgement perhaps all those who were Pro-Abort will see the smiling eternal faces of all those multiple millions of babies slaughtered by this heinous procedure. Suspect the gnashing of teeth will be most unpleasant. Praise His Holy Name forever.

And taxcontrol's awesome arguing tactic:
I always go up to someone chanting that phrase and ask them what they think LATIN word “fetus” means. Because in almost every Latin / English dictionary I have seen, it means offspring, child of the parents, baby or some equivalent there of. That is when they either go into cognative dissonance or circular reasoning - funny to watch actually

Well, if the Romans used it that way, what choice do we have?

No comments:

Post a Comment