Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Potpouri

Wow, I forgot the Monday Potpouri! No fear though, I totally saved the craziest stuff I found this week:



MayflowerMadam thinks the Bible equates homosexuality and incest/bestiality, so if you legalize one, you legalize them all automatically!

Incest and homosexuality are equally banned in the Bible in the same chapter. If it’s now OK to be gay, then it should be hunky-dory to engage in incest. (Include bestiality in that lineup as well.) We should either embrace incest and bestiality, or be outraged at homosexuality. I think I’ll go with the latter
drpix thinks all these liberal Jews are hoping to get in on the winning side of the next Holocaust:


Seymour must be in the Middle East working on future job prospects. "Kapo di tutti Kapos" (mixing a phrase) would have its benefits. And Bloomberg's "Ground Zero Mosque" move has already given him a leg up.
Candor7 found a pic of the secret service carying guns:
LIBERALS HISTRIONIC OVER UTOPIAN IDEOLOGY CREATE FASCISM
LOOK UPON ITS HISTRIONIC FACE

LOOK UPON ITS GRAPHIC TOTALITARIANISM

WAKE UP AMERICA, WE ARE LOSING OUR COUNTRY!!!!
grapeape is taking his ball and going home:
If China wants to lead the world, I say they can have it. That's right I said it. Let the rest of the world see what it is like when America isn't around to clean things up. I'm sick of leading the rest of the world. Sure, I like Australia and some other countries but for the most part the rest of them can go jump off a cliff. China, knock yourself out

Emperor Palpatine wishes we'd had at least one more world war.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
Truman should have listened to MacArthur instead of firing him

240B is amazed at how some people can't be convinced Obama is a Muslim.

What percentage of Jews voted for Hussein?I think it was close to 90%.
Even today you can't convince almost any American Jew that Obama is a Muslim.

I don't know. It is some kind of psychology that I cannot comprehend.
Just like in the days of Dayan, it is amazing (unbelievable really) how often the Jews are their own worst enemy.
Many of them just seem to have an ‘amazing’ capacity for self delusion.


‘amazing’ capacity for self delusion indeed!

PSYCHO-FREEP is pretty sure Gifford's amazing recovery is all lies:


Breathing on her own?
Then why does she need a “breathing tube”? If she were breathing on her own, the tube would not be needed.
The Propaganda flows like high grade honey
TribalPrincess2U wants to know:
Do muslims get our [Social Security]?

Cause they aren't real Americans!

Yaelle channels Rahm Emanuel, and *surprise* comes up with a homosexual gangster:

"Maybe those judges don't know WHO I AM. If I want to be mayor of Chicago, I GET TO BE MAYOR OF CHICAGO! They will see. I don't care who I have to BLOW or KILL to get there, but I will get there!! Right, Eli??"

No comments:

Post a Comment