Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh, Frabjous day!

At last, the small world that is cyberspace has brought my humble blog to the attention of some real live Freepers!

I can't decide if this, or the Fist-Bump being quoted by sadly no is a greater honor.

tiredoflaundry tries to use some internets trickiness, what with the not linking:

While I was running around the internet this afternoon, I came across this blog. I will not direct link but you can copy & paste. Some very familiar FReepers are "mocked"! Looks like the person has been at it awhile.


http://vikingkitties.blogspot.com/



My theory: searching on Russert Killed Hillary, or Obama kills Gays


TornadoAlley3 begins to wonder who I am:
What is that website, A FReeper got the zot?

Hmmm. Methinks the "vikingkitties" address could be a clue...

Or is it a red herring, as Just Lori suggests:
If so, not a TRUE FReeper. Even folks who’ve gotten the axe wouldn’t do that. They just move on. Someone who puts up what I’ve heard was never a real FReeper to begin with.

Nothing more vile than Freeper's own words, tempered by sarcasm! Interesting (anthropologically) to note that some who are zotted are still considered "TRUE FReepers"

ThreePuttinDude also has a theory:

I had to heat it up just to see what was up.
Who ever put that together sure has a lot of time to mess around.

Must be a peed off ex-FReeper who got the bootwhen everything Rootty hit the fan.



don-o is the only one to really get my number:
Buncha voyeuristic perverts.

Indeed! Free Republic turns me on like nobody's business!

No comments:

Post a Comment