Thursday, January 29, 2009

And now this word from Outer Space

Satirical edition:

Dear Iran,
It's me, Hussein. Remember me? I'm the guy that just got elected as president of the US. I love that whole "takiyah" thing, ya know. I use it all the time. How do you think I got elected?
I just wanted to drop you great guys a line to let you know that I want a whole new thang between us, ya know? I am sick of the USA always assuming you want to kill us and all. Like most well-meaning Americans, I am sure that whole 9/11 thing was a big mistake. Besides, my Spiritual Mentor, Rev. Wright, tells me WE are the ones that did it, anyway. I'm looking into that right after I check our files to see if that whole "Holocaust" thing really happened.
Anyhoo, my Muslim background reminds me that we are all friends here. As your new president... I mean as the president of the USA, I apologize for this evil, great Satan here and will turn that around for you guys ASAP.
If I can help you out with anything give me a call. Need some nukes? We got a lot of 'em. Want us to put our generals and past leaders in jail? Will do.
Oh, and don't worry about the "country" of Israel.
I am workin' on that for ya'all.
OK? So, peace out, peace in our times, an'
all that. Cool?
Signed,
Your pal,
B. HUSSEIN Obama
President of
the world the USA

Wow. This "satire" seems to be pretty revealing of the next steps in Freeper madness.

Iran did 9-11 now.
Obama denies the Holocaust.


Crazy supplied by Mobile Vulgus.

2 comments:

  1. The sad part is, that's not even the craziest thing on that page. The other comments are just as entertaining if not more so.

    ReplyDelete