Monday, January 26, 2009

Obama's body man

How will Freepers take this completely standard procedure and turn it against their nemesis?

Drugs:

He needed someone he could trust to get him some blow.

Racism:

At least they don’t call [bodyman Reggie Love] m.c. Love. Obama be in the hizzy. In the white hizzy y’all . Word.

Buttsex:

That’s his hanky panky guy for late night trysts in the oval office.

Slavery:

Re: what they call him (Love) -
bodymen tended to be regarded as glorified butlers...”
Glorified butler my eye!
He’s more like a modern day slave to “O” - who is his master! Love comes on call!

Crazytown:

It's weird.
Old White House: secure communications, President can't have personal e-mail.
BO: "I want my BlackBerry."

Old White House: professional kitchen staff prepares delicious meals.
BO: "I'm bringing my own personal chef."

Old White House: President settles in and works with members of Congress over legislation that will be signed into law.
BO: "I'll sign as many Executive Orders as I can as fast as I can."

Old White House: Secret Service protection for the President.
BO: "I have my own personal 'bodyman.'"

What this all tells me is that BO doesn't feel his occupation of the White House is legitimate and therefore he has to protect himself with all these other layers that bypass the regular and accountable processes.

1. There's a fight about the blackberry, and I don't think it's about private Presidential Records. Also, Cheney's emails?

2. Wrong.

3. Business as usual.

4. Been around since at least Kennedy.

What this tells me is that you are a crazy person who cannot be content to find spurious patterns in the minutia of Obama's actual actions, but you must make up your own crap.

And, in response to the above kerflople of crazy, BIGLOOK notes:
I agree. The Executive branch has been compromised. We’re in the beginning stages of a dictatorship. Problem is who runs Obama?
Obama acting like Bush and every president for 4 decades: evidence of a dictatorship.

Ya know, I'm almost tempted to hope that Freepers' craziness makes them try something, but then I remember they're just sad angry idiots, and not really harming anything but their own dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment