Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Freepers threaten violence against Sufi Mosque at Groud Zero.

On the internets it is reported that some land near ground zero has been bought to make into a Sufi Mosque. You know how two frequencies can resonate into an infinite spike of force? This is the same thing only the frequencies are Islam and 9-11, and the force is hate.

To give you an idea of the thread, driftdiver starts off with genocide.

I vote for covering mecca in glass, right after we cover it in pig feces

yeah, you and like twenty other Freepers on this thread.

Ptarmigan knows what this is like:

It would be like putting a Nazis death camp next to a synagogue.

Comparing a Mosque to a concentration camp? You're realy stretching for the Hitler ref there.

OldDeckHand thinks this is a conspiracy:

Probably part of the plan from the very beginning. If people want to look for real 9/11 conspiracy theories, they might want to start with this. Destroy the #1 symbol of American free markets and international trade, and replace it with the first shrine to Muslim hegemony.

A huge conspiracy to destroy the buildings and then build a mosque near them 8 years later? I guess the Muslims have gotten pretty into symbolic victories these days.

presently no screen name adds a layer to what must be the lamest conspiracy every:

Reading this, my mind went directly to BHO’s plan going directly over Ground Zero with no warning - and we were told for a photo op. We were never told who was in the plane nor who authorized it. Forgot the person’s name who ended up being the fall guy.

Sooo, that was like a scouting mission or something?

Stoat is one of many talking about taking up arms against the Muslim oppressors:

If the Islamofascists and their Leftist enablers and cheerleaders want to see what a 'true' war against ALL of Islam looks like, they need to just keep on going with this kind of crap. We haven't seen Imams hauled out into the town squares and beaten to death in America yet the way Christians are commonly treated in other 'countries', and if that's the way they want it then I say go right ahead and bring it.

Then it gets actually frightening:

getitright wants to know:

“When is the grand opening?”

The actual post is deleted by the mods, but I had already highlighted it as something of note.

jessduntno

It will never happen..one unfortunate incident after another will destroy it...I promise...

And then later:
No one will build a MOSQUE overlooking that site...NO ONE.
To which you get Allegra answers:
Let me know if you need any help. I'm serious.
Also AmericanArchConservative

count me in - to the hilt - on whatever is necessary.

Make no mistake, this is fucking serious. I thought of calling the FBI. Though the plans for the Mosque still seem to be in the nascent stage, and that seems premature right now.

This is not some pie-in-the-sky arresting the President or military uprising fantasy. This is actual plans of individual-on-individual violence. For maybe the second time since I started this blog 2 years ago, I worry about violence (the first was the first tea-party.)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I find the thought of a mosque near Ground Zero in very bad taste as well...and I am not a foaming mouth crazy freeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. Still, to me, you're using a broad brush. Granted, it's a broad brush just about everyone uses.

    From what I've heard, Sufi is nothing like radical Islam. I do not associate Sufi with 9-11 in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous - Yeah, but you're not threatening violence against the people who build or attend the mosque. The whole thing sounds a little iffy to me too and I understand that Sufi may not be anything like radical Islam, but getting people to understand that would be difficult. My guess is that there will be enough of an outcry that it will never be built anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're probably right that outcry will make sure it never gets off the ground, euphgeek.

    ReplyDelete