Tuesday, December 8, 2009

War on Chrismas

Should have known what with the scary black Muslim in the White House this would be a heluva narrative on Free Republic. Anyhow, it begins:

Dems_R_Losers starts with what passes for light inuendo among freepers:
This is why the family is going to Hawaii. They don't want to answer questions about why they do not celebrate Christmas like normal Christian Americans do.

I once knew a Pentecostal Baptist family who did not celebrate Christmas with tress or gift-giving. But I don't think this is why the Obamas do not celebrate it....
Sacajaweau knows what it means if you say 'happy' not 'merry'
There's a Muslim think about days coined "Happy". Happy Brithday, Happy Christmas...are not celebrated by Muslims.
Lawdoc fights back with symbolism:

I hung my White House Christmas ornaments upside down on my tree. I thought it appropriate given the circumstances.

GnuHere closes the little loophole of Obama doing some Christmas like stuff:
everything they do for the traditional WH Christmas celebrations will be a charade and they will be throwing up in their mouths a little bit
Merlinator riffs off the title of the article:

It’s too bad [Obama's] parents weren’t both neutered before they created their Big Mistake

phillyfanatic
As a retired Prot pastor, I stand with my Catholic friends in denouncing this faux CIC and faux Messiah in allowing liberalism to run rampant in not only the WH displays but in all 50 states as the Judeo-Christian WorldView is dissed by these pagans. And make no mistake, liberals are pagans.
...not sure what the whole pagan thing means, but I do hope it becomes a meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment