Thursday, June 30, 2011

6th Circuit upholds Health Care Mandate

Another court decision against Freeper's desires. But this time, there is hardly any 'black robed tyrants' muttering. More 'when the revolution comes.' I think this means Freepers realize they may lose this one:

KTM rider analyzes the decision with a fine eye:
the courts have decided that under the commerce clause, Marxism is the supreme law of the land
chris37 has a well thought out plan:

No, I’ve decided that I’m not going to do it.

The judges, scotus, obama, and the rest of the government can go fvck itself.

I will never obey.

As to what 'it' is, he is unclear. But he is channeling an angry 3 year old very well:

mojitojoe is going to get out of here for good once Medicare kicks in:
they can go eff off. I don’t need their sh*tty gestapo death panels health care. I can very easily get my health care ( and it is EXCELLENT) at my home outside the U.S. If it’s not repealed and I reach the age where Medicare kicks in, I’m out of here for good.
LowTaxesEqualsProsperity hates Bush:

A GW Bush appointee approved rape of the populace under the commerce clause.

Proving once again that W was a piece of crap president and sure as hell no conservative, look at the crap he put on the bench.

LowTaxesEqualsProsperity would also like to impeach everyone who disagrees with him, cause they are Nazis:

Any and all federal judges that vote to uphold the individuals mandate are in violation of their oath and should be impeached.

Next they will say shoving people into ovens is okay under the Commerce Clause, if it reduces costs and is in the general welfare.

Tritors. Impeach and remove them all.

NoNAIS knows wacky costumes are the key to a good protest:

I say we all by powdered wigs and black robes. Then we make our own decision as to the application of The Constitution.

Can you imagine that - hundreds of people showing up dressed as Citizen Judges to protest.

douginthearmy isn't advocating violence, he just looks forwards to it:

I’m not advocating violence, but if the Civil War II kicks off in my lifetime, I will make it my personal goal to bring some of these liberal judges to justice.

chris37 is getting all sovereign citizen:

I will only say this.

A person only has as much power over you as you give them.

I have taken all of my power back.

All of it.

I reject the tyranny of those in black robes.

I reject the tyranny of the US fedral government.

I will die before I submit to tyranny.

This is America, this is where the Freedom Of God lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment