Thursday, June 9, 2011

Palin or Bust!

Hehehehe

Crim

Palin is on the ticket...or I stay home.

RIghtwardHo

Palin heads the ticket or I stay home.

napscoordinator

Palin is on the ticket...or I stay home.

I am starting to feel the same way. However, I will vote the senate and house races and vote third party or leave blank the Presidential if the GOP does not get this woman to run.

jsdjason

I’m not staying home if Palin doesn’t run, but I’m voting 3rd party.

But wait, no dems offers hope!
Whoa!!! Don't stay home if Sarah doesn't run. We've still got Herman Cain, the ONLY candidate who would take the disgruntled Black VOTES AWAY from President Clueless.
Freepers prove to bow to politics when up against the wall. But still, I anticipate much sturm and drum to come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment