Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jews

Freepers love Israel, and the Jews of the bible and Holocaust. And they go gaga for Netanyahu. But they are not big fans of American Jews. They have too much faith in Obama, it seems:

The Sons of Liberty
thinks Jews invited the Holocaust:
I USED to think Jews were very smart and I always wondered how they let The Holocaust happen. After seeing them support the muzzie Hussein, who openly advocates their destruction, I now know they are the dumbest SOBs around.
Tuketu invokes the Holocaust as well:
My wife, 4 friends and their kids are all Jews, as is my Email buddy. ALL DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA. The former Boss did and as far as I am concerned needs a "S" tattooed on his arm for SCHMUCK!
onona says Jews are retards:

Not lambs, retards with no, absolutely no, sense of being...

Their focus is not on God, not on Country, and not on Survival.

The state of Israel is just the harbinger for the US.

Ann Archy knows Jews and Obama share one thing in common:

Oh PLEASE!!! They BOTH HATE CHRISTIANS.......SYMPATICO!!

MestaMachine knows liberal Jew is an oxymoron. Also capitalization fits in there somehow as well:

Since the ONLY people in my family I associate with are hardcore conservatives, I don’t know.

If Jewish liberals are finally LEARNING that being JEWS, all the liberal stink in the world won’t ingratiate them to literally ANYONE in the world, then that is a good thing.

But to claim being a jew, and also being a liberal is an oxymoron. You just can’t be a real capital J Jew and be both. You just can’t.


No comments:

Post a Comment