Friday, July 15, 2011

Childish

Freepers rejoyce at House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's debt negotiation antics, really showing us who the adult in the room is. (Hint - not Freepers).

ken21 knows demons have a President:

the demonic always accuse others of doing what their president does.
savedbygrace noticed Cantor is a Jew, and knows what that means:

Reid is an anti-Semite. He hates Jewish people with a vengeance.
mwl8787 may not agree, but he knows a good tactic when he sees one:

Exactly. Play the anti-Semite card against Obama. First walks out on Netenyahu, now Cantor.
For an antisemite, I hear Obama throws a helluva seder.

bvw has chosen an itneresting nickname:

I see. So it’s Eric “Van Helsing” Cantor they want to keep out.
Jewbacca keeps it classy:

Reid is such a little fag.
Gaffer knows the ends justify the petty, childish means:

To tell you the truth, I hope every damn word Reid and Obama say about Cantor is true. I hope he interrupted, ridiculed and upset these lame-ass talks. I expect nothing less!

I want ZerO stopped! I want Reid stopped! Anything they want, I DON'T want; and I expect my representatives to make it so!

If there was anything ever so true it is this: O-B-A-M-A ..ONE BIG ASS MISTAKE, AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment