Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rapture Ready

Via AnonymousB.

Rev. Franklin Graham wonders if it's the end of the world. Freepers's continual crisis mode makes them already think these are special times. Add in that their continual losses post-Bush have been telling on even the most ardent poll-unskewers, and you have a recipe for some fervent Armageddon hoping!

CorporateStepsister thinks she has a chance at being Raptured!
Only the unsaved; get right with Christ and all will be well. I think I have a chance at being Raptured and frankly I would enjoy it to no end that I get Raptured and allowed to go Home before all the turmoil.
F15Eagle is sure it's the end.
We are definitely in the Last Days.

Though I expect ISIS to turn towards Israel — crazy islamic terrorists always do.

And then, a ‘peace’ deal ... confirmed for 7 years.
Yeah, F15Eagle has gone full bore.
Friend and I picked up some more, um, supplies this past week.

Preparation. Just in case there are more crazy rioters out there. And I’m sure there are.
I had him on the spotlight list, but he just didn't get consistently crazy enough, so I removed him.

CatherineofAragon sounds pretty unhappy.
I was driving home yesterday afternoon, and there was a huge rainbow in the sky...the biggest I’ve ever seen. It seemed to be directly over the area, centered in the sky.

I said out loud, “God’s sign”, and I don’t know why, but I teared up-—I’ve never become emotional at the sight of a rainbow. Then I said, “Please come soon.”

I hope He does.
KMG365 does not count ancient Rome, or really anywhere that wasn't Europe.
I agree the world has experienced worse horrors throughout history than what we are seeing now. However, I don’t think we have ever seen the level of perversion we have today, and the total acceptance of it.
Psalm 73 knows Obama is the End.
Not a pessimist by nature, but after the 2012 elections I though we wouldn't see another presidential election in this country. Still think that. Even more.
WalterSkinner sees the signs as well.
..having just taught through Daniel one thing is certain in my mind, Israel is God’s timepiece and warning sign to the world. Never have I seen so many things that point to Christ coming for His church , followed by that 70th “seven”’ followed by the Second Coming...
Qiviut has also had it with this reality.
I find myself, more and more frequently, saying “Come, Lord Jesus ....” Home, safe in the Shepherd’s arms, is where I want to be.
cuban leaf moved to Kentucky, because God told him to. Now he's the only sane one!
I moved from Seattle, my home of 45 years, to a small farm in central KY in 2011. I bought it two weeks before the 2008 election.

I did it in the vein of Revelation 18:4. Of all the decisions I’ve made in my life, that is one of the ones you can count on one hand that was absolutely the right thing to do. And time has only strengthened that belief.

To me, it is beyond obvious. I feel like the Bruce Willis character in 12 Monkeys visiting the past.
SkyPilot has it all figured out.
I think Damascus will be destroyed (Isaiah 17) by Israel using the "Sampson Option." Israel will only retaliate after WMDs are used against their homeland. Then, true hell will be unleashed. Isaiah 17 may or may not be part of the Psalm 83 war. The world will be so shocked at the exchange of WMD in the Middle East that they will demand a "world leader" sue of "peace."
Jan_Sobieski knows the instrument of God's wrath.
Ebola...coming to a town near you...
I was hoping for more Obama Antichrist action, but Freep has largely stayed away from that vein of crazy.

8 comments:

  1. For freepers, the choice comes down to actually lifting their rumps out of their comfy couches and doing something for the conservative cause, or moaning and crying about their victimhood online all day.

    They choose the victimhood route, of course.

    Really, when you think about it, hoping for "The Rapture" is the ultimate lazy and cowardly way to spend life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to post a bit on the Rapture Ready forums. I imagine there is quite a bit of crossover between them and freepers. Reading that place generated the same feeling of "how can people be this crazy" that Jim's site does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, they're crazy. But you don't have to be!

    http://tinyurl.com/qxavcoj

    ReplyDelete
  4. So they're comfortable with their belief that they're saved and going to heaven when the rapture comes (soon)? Then why is it they're so mad when things happen in this world that clearly indicate the end is coming soon? Seems that if they were REALLY unafraid of the end of times, they'd have almost a passive indifference to these events.

    Very strange individuals these FReepers are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even more inexplicable is why they're bristling with weapons and hoarding supplies. If they were real believers, they'd be like me and have an almost empty refrigerator.

      Delete
  5. You're kidding, right? They are not comfortable, they are terrified. What would happen if the Rapture was today and they WEREN'T taken? Their minds would snap, and on some level they know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I made my 9:30 a.m. comment above before I saw yours.

      Delete
    2. Nah - you made a solid point. They know they ain't going, simple as that. Hell - I know I'm not going, in the unlikely event that it happens in my life time. Lets face it, the last time God got pissed with humanity, only 8 survived. Nowadays, that's running into the billion to one territory.

      So have a few preps in hand. Makes sense to do it anyway, at least for a two to three week period.

      Delete