Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Allen West got a tattoo

Another ay-nony-nony joint.

When the one of the only politicians who actually thinks like a Freeper - Allen West - got a tattoo, my thought was that Freepers (never fans of tattoos) would suddenly think they were manly, orbiting as they do more around people than issues.

But I underestimated how principled they are about these "get of my lawn you kids!" issues. Or maybe I underestimate how much love Freepers have for Allen West. Because while some people stick up for West, opinions are quite mixed.

FlingWingFlyer makes on exception.
I’m not a tattoo guy but that’s what I’m talking about.
TexasCajun is slicing things mighty thin:
I don't have a tat, but I've been thinking of what I'd get if I ever did get one.

This one makes the cut.
re_nortex - Palin trumps racism.
Another tatted up black dude. Who wudda thunk it.

Lieutenant Colonel Allen B. West is far from your typical "black dude". He's a solid Conservative with a distinguished record serving America in the military as evidenced buy his Bronze Star. Plus Governor Sarah Palin likes him and that says it all.
re_nortex continues to be amazing.
To be frank, I really don't like tattoos on women. But when a Conservative woman, whether it be Governor Palin or anyone else, I know the tattoo will be done gracefully and with class. Compare that to a typical liberal, the grotesque and utterly hideous Janeane Garofalo
He's close, man - the mask has slipped in the past. But as CatherineofAragon shows, this time he's mainstream Freeping.
I’m definitely not a tattoo fan. But men who are/have been in the military sometimes get one. I’m willing to give a LOT more leeway to a man like West who has served his country than I am to some fat chick slopping around with ink running up her arms, down her legs, and around every fat roll.


P-Marlowe - tattoos prove you're too crazy to be President.
My opinion of Alan West just fell dramatically.

Tattoos are a sign of a mental disorder.

I would have thought that Alan West would not act so juvenile. This is a clear indication that he lacks the proper judgment to be the leader of the Country.
Wow, tattoos make P-Marlowe angry:
That is a sickness. It's an unhealthy obsession.

What is the theme of his insanity? Death? Skulls? Naked women?
I expected more comments about Obama, like Stormdog:
could you just imagine Obama crying his way thru getting a tattoo representing something he believed in?

I can picture him getting a tramp stamp.
Da Coyote makes the "screw principles" speech that birthers made back when Cruz showed up:
Come on, after the Obamadork/girl/Muslim, there are absolutely no presidential standards.

So, let the tat go on by.
Ann Archy is also too crazy to fall for the cult of personality:
Tattoos are FOREVER!! Half of my family....the stupid, classless part have tattoos. I listen to NOTHING they have to say...they are FOLLOWERS.
A little bit more about noted sociopath Dead Corpse:
I have tattoos on both forearms and work in IT making 6 figures.

Your argument is invalid.

Again...
mountn man knows nothing says conformity like tattoos!
I'm not one to follow a conformist.

I'm tired of people following the leads of others, getting tattoos, because "they're cool".

Unless they are "military" tats, I find people who get them, weak minded and easily led around.
2nd amendment mama had better get used to it.
Let me get this straight. Someone in your family was a stupid idiot and because of that you condemn all people who have tattoos? Have you always been this small-minded?

11 comments:

  1. Morpheus2009 is on the front lines fighting the good fight for adult men who want to fuck teen girls without scrutiny.

    "Well, it’s not bad, considering that in the U.S. it’s okay for a grown man to do business with a 12 or 13 year old boy, but oh the attrocity if a grown man does something with a teenaged or slightly older girl. Double standard, anyone?


    5 posted on 9/23/2014 12:48:14 PM by Morpheus2009"

    http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3206941/posts#5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free Republic and Glenn Greenwald, together at last:

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3206938/posts

    Funny, they were criticizing Obama for not bombing, now they criticize him for bombing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Half of my family....the stupid, classless part have tattoos."

    Ann Archy is the best on that thread. If she represents the suave and sophisticated smart half of her family, I would really love to meet the stupid classless part, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how FR trashes tattoos. What if Marine Todd had a few of them?

      Delete
  4. "My opinion of Alan West just fell dramatically.

    Tattoos are a sign of a mental disorder."

    Hahahaha...that's the reason to think that Allen West ain't right in the head....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thread this morning about the new Miss America.

    Catherineofaragon and Tax Chick are two freeper gals who constantly cut down and pick apart other women's looks on nearly every thread when the topic arises. TC can't talk least of all..she is below average..fricken short gray haired with a scowl face-she says she is 46 but looks like 66. Check out the pics of her on her profile page..every photo an unhappy scowl..no wonder her husband wants to dump her sorry ass.
    I would love to see what Catherine looks like. Beautiful women usually don't talk smack regarding other women's looks..it's the below average ones that have to make themselves feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They just glad they have a reason not to support West to hide the truth that they don't like him because he's black. I can't imagine these ppl going nuts over tattoes. Wish I could find out if Reagan had a tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I strongly suspect that Limbaugh is one too!\

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tattoo artist made a typo on West's arm. Instead of "Molon Labe" (Oh, come and take it? What a bad ass, not) he was wanting to advertise for that new product that makes it easier for him to fit in..."Moron Lube"

    ReplyDelete