Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Teenage Missionary Accused of Raping Young Children at African Orphanage

Wow. Via anonymousB.

Here is an amazing thread where Freepers hear about some rapes, but don't care because it's Africa.
I would have assumed they would be well into the torture fantasies by now. They never cease to amaze.

GrandJediMasterYoda - Obama loves rape!
So in other words he did things that are perfectly acceptable to our “progressive” President.
353FMG is pretty sure this kid raped for Obama.
Look at the words HOPE on his T-shirt.

That’s the Obama type of hope that he refers to.
bicyclerepair does not care about black people.
All my life, over the decades, all I heard was save africa, help africa, feed africa. OBVIOUSLY it ain’t working.

SICK OF HEARING ABOUT AFRICA. I don’t give a rat’s @$$.
Robert DeLong finds only some rapes worthy of sympathy:
I could careless what happens in Africa.
sagar finds childhood privacy laws veeery suspicious:
Why are the victims blurred in the photographs? Too many “victims” hiding behind anonymity and sealed identity.
353FMG thinks Africans are asking for rapey aid workers by disliking colonialism:
I thought that the nations in Africa wanted to shed the yokes of their European masters.

How long ago did the last European master leave that continent?

They were not careful with what they asked for.

8 comments:

  1. "I could careless what happens in Africa."

    Why is it that the Freepers with the most obnoxious opinions are always the ones with the worst grasp on the English language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even in cases of child rape,
    White trumps Black on FR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like reading stormfront. I knew they were racist, but I didn't realize it had gotten this bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My God.

      Though you are wrong. Even stormfront would have more pity than that.

      Delete
    2. Jeez, EC, how much time do you spend at Stormfront? I've had a look at it but I don't think I could predict how they would react to a news story.

      Delete
    3. Wow. That is the first time I have ever seen anyone anywhere defend Stormfront.

      Delete
    4. Oh, come on. I don't honestly believe EC is defending Stormfront; he's saying that these Freepers are even worse than they are, if that's possible.

      Delete
  4. Holy cow, that thread is even worse than I remember. I had forgotten all about it. I think their bias is so strong that they'd rather hate on raped African children than admit that maybe, just maybe, a missionary might be wrong once in a while. If this doesn't illustrate it, nothing will. So much for their "Prince of Peace" religious ethic.

    ReplyDelete