Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Mosque Madness

I know it's tiresome, but I found such prime craziness in the latest "9-11 triumphal Terrorist Emporium" thread I could not help but post:

E. Pluribus Unum knows that this Mosque will inevitably cause:
The Victory Mosque is the line in the sand.

If they get it, the US will be under Sharia Law within 20 years.
jimbo123:

Obama has decided his 9/11 Victory Mosque will be his line in the sand. The Kenyan will build his tribute to Jihad by whatever means possible.

jimbo123, a few posts later:

The Union members WILL build the Victory Mosque as a TRIBUTE to Omama and the democrat leadership.

The Mosque is a tribute by the Unions to Obama AND a tribute by Obama to Jihad. No mention of the actual builders.

Gabrial has a story:

I went to my favorite indoor shooting range last weekend. In front of me in line to get a shooting bay were 4 middle-eastern looking men in their early 20s speaking Arabic. As they walked away from the counter I smiled at them (which is how I always greet people). I got back glares of what I interpreted to be “I can't wait to kill you” hatred. They looked mad as hell and ready to do something about it.

Only in America do we enable people that want to kill us.

Their eyes said "I can't wait to kill you." It's not paranoia, it's evidence!

Antoninus mixes up his anti-Muslim and anti-gay rhetoric.

Oh, they are going to jam this thing down our throats. Make no mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment