Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Obama mosque madness

When Obama came out in favor of freedom of religion, the resonance between Freepers hate of Obama and of Muslims made for some prime, grade-A crazy.

takenoprisoner knows mosques are just one step in Obama's plan to become King Hussein:
I understand his goal, and his MO. His goal, given to him by his masters, is to destroy America. Since there is no way to “fundamentally change America,” without destroying her first. And, from the looks of things, Obama’s mission is on course.

First comes US bankruptcy, then comes rioting and looting in the streets by govt dependents, then comes martial law, then comes King Hussien, then comes sharia law, then finally, when all legal remedies have been exhausted, comes the second civil war.

Are you ready?

Viking2002 thinks Obama should go back to the Dark Continent.
Take your subversive ass back to The Dark Continent, or Indonesia, or whatever diseased hellhole you gestated in. Your Oprah-esque little Svengali magic act has worn off, even amongst the navel-gazing 'independent' voters who couldn't find their own moral asses with a map and a flashlight, anyway. Nobody wants you soiling shores of this nation except the perpetual basement dwellers of eternal self-victimhood, and we will suck our last breath driving you and them from it.
"Dark Continent?" Reading too much Joseph Conrad?

PrayAndVoteConservesInLibsOut seems to have mixed up "religious Freedom" with "Christianity."

To you Mr. Obama since you will never be my president unless you prove your right to be:
My religious freedom says “Thou shalt not kill.” So stop abortion.
My religious freedom says “Thou shalt not steal.” So stop the thefts (from the politicians in Washington) stealing the American people’s money by your lavish parties and lavish spending of our money, from spending money you do not have, living above your means and causing our children to be in the worst debt ever.
My religious freedom says to tell the truth. So stop your lying.
My religious freedom says to do good. So put in end to corruption like organizations like ACORN for one.
My religious freedom says homosexuality is shameful so stop telling me I speak hate language if I stand up for my religion.
I could go on and on.
Your commitment to religious freedom is not unshakable. You lie.

You thought I was exaggerating? Nope! The poster actually thinks freedom of religion requires Christian tenets!

proudofthesouth hates Obama, mostly because he makes up what Obama is like:

As a Christan I’m supposed to love my enemies but I despise this person. (I can’t call him a man because he isn’t one.)

I bet he danced, whooped and celebrated when the planes hit the Twin Towers on 9/11 and I bet he celebrates it every year.

1 comment:

  1. Making up what Obama is like seems to be a common pastime among Freepers.

    ReplyDelete