Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I was into Morgan before he sold out

Alas, I somehow missed the whole Morgan Freeman hate-on (he said the Tea Party was motivated by racism.) On the plus side, though, catching it just as the rage dies down lets me see how much Freepers resemble hipsters:

Gen.Blather is so over TV!

I gave up all TV and movies during the OJ trial. TV and movies disgust me; not generally because of the plot, but because of what I know about the actor’s political views. I don’t want to support them in any way.
Loyal Sedition has been boycotting Morgan since, like, forever!

A touchy-feeley movie about a poor dolphin that lost it’s tail du to evil fishermen?
Nothing would convince me to see it in any case, I prefer my tuna with some dolphin in it, like it had in the good old days!
As for MF, I’ve been boycotting anything with him in it for LONG time, you are late to the party.
ALPAPilot is way beyond movies:


I dread going to movies. My wife and kids occasionally drag me along and I go to hang out with them. I can’t remember a movie that I thought was decent in the last five years.


As for T.V. aside from some reality shows (idol, so you think you can dance, pawn stars, american pickers) the sit-coms and other productions are unwatchable.

Hmmm, the reality TV thing only works ironically...

CaptainAmiigaf is getting a bit pissy about all the STUPIDITY:


Being a certified BIGOT, I judge people sort of like you do. I will continue to re-watch many movies featuring idiots like Freeman, Glover, Baldwin, made BEFORE they let us know of their proud idiocy. However, I will watch NOTHING made by them since, nor will I support any product they hype, no organization they support.


I just cannot bring myself to abide STUPIDITY.


Aaand that's all I got on that. The rest is all racism and rage at being called racist:

DH makes this amazing statement:

Why would you be shocked.....he’s black and he’s a racist.



Stereotyping that blacks are racist...This shit goes deep.


Gargantua goes deeper:



After "The Shawshank Redemption" I was convinced that Morgan Freeman was one of my favorite actors ever. Now, after his shameless race baiting bullsh't tirade, I will never watch another thing which he has any part in, including TV commercials or any show/movie he produces.


Like far too many American blacks, he's among the worst racist bastards alive today, using solely the fact that he's black as an excuse to exacerbate racial tensions in a Nation that was well on its way to healing the same before Bukkaki O'Bunghole was elected, becoming our worst president ever.


Freeman is a racist, a Commie, and a venal sphincter who's willing to watch this Nation burn just to keep his "boy" in the White House.
There is no more despicable filth than this wanton, sociopathic puke.
FUMF!

I think that avoiding commercials thing may be impractical.

Also: "Blacks - the worst racist bastards today. Also, I will call Obama 'Boy' in the same post."

LibLieSlayer seems to assume the Tea Party is all whites.

He is a racist POS... he is from Mississippi... my HOME! Like so many successful blacks that have gained fame with the love and support of whites... he hates us in return for it. FU morgan... you pedophile punk a$$ed b!tch!
I love the FU - Freepers are so proud they don't curse like in DU! Because the best rules are followed only legalistically!

OldMissileer is boycotting Dolphin Tail 'cause Hollywood doesn't allow white heroes.

I am boycotting the thing because Hollywood refuses to show any truth.
The real tail was developed by two white men but they have to put ol’ Morgan in to try to tell us whites are not allowed to be heroes.
antivenom has this whole rage-guilt cycle down:

More black run America served up by the liberal machine ( Hollywood) for YT to gobble down...as distorted facts...to keep black rage and white guilt alive.
White guilt depends on black rage and liberalism spoon fed to YT in seemingly innocent methods.
Just like how the Iwo Jima like monument that was going to depict the fire fighters raising the flag at 911 rubble... Got nixed because the black rage and liberals wanted to re-invent the facts and insert a non existent black into the flag raising event that horrific day.
Rewriting white history to quell black anger that has been rising up since the 70s is another reason our country is spiraling into decline....
Continuing to pretend that blacks contribute to science is just more fodder for the fools, white guilt ridden fools....

Continuing to pretend that blacks contribute to science
Continuing to pretend that blacks contribute to science
Continuing to pretend that blacks contribute to science

This is so racist, I can't stop re-reading it.

jtal figures Freeman is so racist he thinks the Civil War was about slavery!

I can’t express the disappointment I felt when visiting Gettysburg last summer to find that the introductory film was narrated by ... Morgan Freeman. So much for any semblance of balance or subtlety in the discussion of the complex factors leading to the war.
Nope, it was pretty much Evil Slaveholders vs. The Good Guys
Rashputin knows the inside story!


Freeman was on the outs with the Hollywood crowd due to calling Black History month stupid.


My guess is that he deliberately ran his mouth this way to get back in the good graces of “the right people”.

Josa knows a boycott by Freepers will bring Hollywood to it's knees!


I can no longer “suspend belief” with certain actors after hearing them bash conservatives and the Tea Party. Why would I give them money so they can then turn around and use it to support liberal poltiicans and causes?


I say let the liberals support all the movies. Movie star salaries will start to plummet pretty soon.


Tyler Perry may want a word with you...

liberalcide1 somehow, magically, blames Obama:


Freeman is doing what Obama wants him to do—fanning the flames of racism.


Obama can't actually say these things himself without revealing what a phony racist he is so he has instructed his friend Freeman to do it for him and Freeman is
stupid enough to oblige.

25 comments:

  1. Hilarious. And Morgan Freeman is supposed to be the racist? If their knees jerked any harder, they'd be liable to dislocate something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never tire of the Freeper names for Obama. I think Bukkaki O'Bunghole may just be my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Hello, doppleganger! I just tried to google and source a quote and found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey u blocked my Google Account, this is good bye for good. Give euphgeek a kiss for me when u r giving him a reach around...good luck defending Obama this election cycle....you're going to need it...... Barry......

    ReplyDelete
  5. And more gay "insults" from Barry whenever things don't go exactly his way. Here, I have a couple of products for you that may help you with that: here's one and here's the other. Hope they help you with your problems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. erm, I didn't do anything like that. I was having a great time!

    Ah well, I guess he can go on assuming he was persecuted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ozy,
    RWNJs love to feel persecuted, so I'm sure he's happy now.

    BTW, are you even able to ban someone from posting on your blog like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dunno how to bad. I can delete commments, but not sure about banning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!

    I came for the 'Hollywood told Morgan Freeman what to say,' I stayed for the 'some of the Tea Party's best friends are black' argument!

    ReplyDelete
  10. erm, Barry's Little Brother? Where did you comment go?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, and I was all set to reply to Barry's Little Brother. But I see you did a good job of it anyway, Ozy.

    And by the way, Barry's, it's not "playing the race card" to point out actual racism.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barry's Little Brother, we're getting notification that you've commented, but the comments are not showing up here.

    Perhaps if you used a different sign in? I also wonder if the naked links might be hitting a spam filter - perhaps put them behind html tags.

    Looking forwards to seeing your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me try posting BLB's post to see if it works for me:

    ----------
    Hey, I can see Barry's point, I have tried to post a few times with a Google account and could never get in, it does leave the spectre of creative editing. But since Barry is gone (but apparently not forgotten) I feel that I should jump right into this libtard echo chamber, using Barry's approach...

    ---> The Bloggster 'Ozzing' feinted naiveity and stated: "Alas, I somehow missed the whole Morgan Freeman hate-on (he said the Tea Party was motivated by racism.)"

    Well that's because before his liberal hollywood puppetters started calling the shots, Freeman was AGAINST pulling the race card:

    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/10482634/ns/today-entertainment/t/freeman-calls-black-history-month-ridiculous/

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL64gY79QkA

    BEFORE he was FOR pulling the rce card:

    http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/09/23/morgan-freeman-tea-party-racist/

    The race card has clearly expired and will be declined on further presentation because Obama and the libs have over-drawn on it too much. The point is now entirely academic as Herman Cain won the Florida Straw Poll. Thus showing no racism in the Tea Party. And before euphgeek tries so desperately to explain it all away in a groveling attempt to please the libs, he should research the Florida Straw Poll.
    ----------

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh euphgeek, but it IS playing the race card when you keep branding the other side as racists even though the Tea Party has black candidates that are doing very well in the primaries.

    The libs like to think that they are the sole "owners" of the race card. But it is hilarious when we don't hear a peep out of the hipocritical libs when Cain and West were called "oreos" by members of the Black Caucus.

    http://hermancainpac.com/2011/09/congressional-black-caucus-attendees-allen-west-herman-cain-are-%E2%80%9Coreos%E2%80%9D%E2%80%A6/

    ReplyDelete
  15. @BLB,
    Your reply still sounds like the old "some of my best friends..." excuse. You can't deny there is rampant racism in the Tea Party, especially when it comes to some of their criticisms of President Obama. Remember the witch doctor picture or the one depicting Obama's parents as chimps? And those are just two examples off the top of my head. And your tu quoque argument doesn't erase bad behavior on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Naw, I disagree with Morgan Freeman here - The Tea Party is various enough I'm not willing to say it's a racist organization, despite the suspicious timing of it's formation.

    They are, however, number one with racists. And don't seem to take any steps to deal with that. So I see how Freeman got his opinion.

    It also makes sense that Tea Party folks would be offended by Freeman's broad brush. But when the actually racist contingent of Freepers react with outrage, it's just good clean hilarity.

    Herm Cain, though, proves nothing as euphgeek pointed out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. euphgeek, you were always a "very thin" on your evidence with your little tete a tete's with Barry. Can you show me a few instances of blantant racism from the Tea Party please?? (Just keep in mind all those posters of Bush being stabbed or shot and him being hung in effigy when you respond.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Here's a whole list of them:

    http://littlegreenfootballs.com/tag/Racism,+Tea+Party/and/1/25/

    Your attempt to use a tu quoque argument is noted and I'll just respond that none of those things you mention constitute racism.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oozy...the ole guilt by association ruse eh?? Well two can play at that game of course.

    For example:

    Barack Obama had for so many years associated with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the incendiary, America-damning pastor he described for years as his mentor, his sounding board, and his friend. And we all know how quick Obama was to throw Wright under the bus when he became a political problem.

    And who could forget this little jewel that Oozy alluded to recently:

    How about Obama's significant involvement with William Ayers, the domestic-terrorist-turned-extremist-professor with whom Obama worked closely at the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, channeling more than $100 million into radical education projects??

    Yep the sword does indeed cut both ways but so much more deeply to the hypocrites.

    I can't wait to see how euphgeek is going scurry around to try explain all this away

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're right, guilt by association is bad. When used against individuals. But a group is responsible for it's members.

    Not that your attempts to tar Obama even rise to that fallacy:
    The Ayers contact was pretty minimal - no more than any 2 liberal types in Chicago would rub elbows, regardless of the stories Freepers tell.

    And I seem to remember Obama repudiated Wright, and pissed him off but good.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...

    From the linked article:

    "Her courtroom experience consists of the six cases she has argued in the last 14 months as solicitor general, the government's top lawyer before the high court."

    ReplyDelete
  22. @BLB,

    euphgeek, where are the direct ties to the Tea Party with the blather you just dumped on this web site?? Come on, show some real evidence and not a bunch of anonymous postings or parodies of political figures.

    You did follow the links, right? Teabagger hero Andrew Breitbart features prominently in many of the links on that page with either him or his followers spewing unbelievable racist rhetoric. Dale Robertson, founder of teaparty.org was photographed with a misspelled racist sign.

    Of course, if you had actually followed my link, you would have seen all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah, I followed all that from my studies of Free Republic (and a judicious amount of outside research.)

    Sorry, working together with a seven other people administering public school reform does not a close relationship make.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now my comments are dropping out, even ones without links (??). Are your guys at Google helping Obama again?? Ok, I get the hint, I'll see you all around the blogosphere. Drop me a line if you want to contiue the discussion at:

    michellesbigbeaver@hotmail.com

    PS: Oozing: Obama's relationship with Ayers at the aanenberg Challenge was not just a few passing e-mails. U might want to look it up.

    PSS: I am not leaving because I feel "persecuted" I am coming down off the cross because you guys will need the wood (to burn) when Obama's enegry polices take effect.

    PSSS: I'll miss 'kidgloves" the most, he could always see Obama's faults in Barry but never in Obama himself. Wow, how Existential can you get?!?

    ReplyDelete
  25. @BLB,

    euphgeek, you just posted a bunch of non-verified stuff, you realize that right?

    Non-verified? You do realize that you can click through to Breitbart's website and see for yourself, right? And if you want video of teabagger racism, that video is at my link as well. Your goalpost moving would have a little more credibility if you actually visited the link.

    Whenever you get backed into a coroner you mouth off on something you can't prove and/or then you very arrogantly & summarily dismiss sites as having "no credibility." By whose standards, yours?

    Yes, by my standards. If he wants to prove something to me, he has to give me proof to my satisfaction. He can't just demand that I believe his sources uncritically and expect me to comply.

    Pam Gellar has a lot of street cred

    LOL, on whose street? She is an anti-Muslim bigot and her own words verify that. She, along with the rest of the wingnut bloggers attack Obama for things they would praise or at least ignore in a Republican president.

    Lastly, you can try to intimidate me about calling out racism but I will always call it out when I see it. Calling out actual racism is not "playing the race card." Your "playing the race card" card is overplayed.

    ReplyDelete