Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Pix


Keep insisting on Obama being Muslim! This can only make everyone rally around you in 2012!


Oh, I hope freepers go with this instead of traitors for women they are not happy with.


Wow, when you photoshop her a lot, Michelle Obama looks silly!


Climate change Napoleon. Now that is a mixed metaphor. I guess that means Obama/Napoleon is going to lead the artillery of research against the Europeans of skepticism. But later he will come up against the Waterloo of 2012 after being weakened by the Russian Winter of tea parties.


I swear, the world would be one big crater around Texas if some Freepers had their way.

1 comment:

  1. Even though this seems to me not so funny but...
    I swear to GOD that if any nation wants to even imagine something like this or even closer.Than ready to face the real APOCALYPSE that the mankind never face it before...

    ReplyDelete