Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fine, be that way California!

California may get a supermajority of Dems in it's legislature, allowing it to raise taxes for the first time in a decade. Freepers get all passive aggressive and stomp to their rooms to sulk:

Rational Thought
:

Is there any State under Democratic control that isn’t screwed up?

nascarnation wants liberals to get what's coming to them:
It would be fun to watch the liberal enclaves of Ca, Il, and NY descend into oblivion.

But in my heart I know when things get really bad, they’ll be able to sell bonds guaranteed by the fed gov.

glorgau knows what liberal rule turns you into:

They’ll be changing the name of the state to Detroit.

LibLieSlayer has California and wants it to die!
I hope that californicate elects 100% rats and taxes everyone out of everything. The sooner that putrid political system collapses... the better off America will be... but we are not going to bail you out california... so do not even ask!
YHAOS thinks it's only a matter of time before science fiction becomes reality:
Atlas Shrugged for real.
exDemMom knows CA just sucks nowadays:
CA has been “lost” for years. After my last visit there I swore I will never be back.

I felt that way, too, after going back to visit family last summer. The state has a run-down look to it--not what you'd expect for a place where the cost of living is so high. Someone asked me recently if I'm planning on returning to CA at some point; I really couldn't answer. The state I grew up in is gone. It's a shame, its natural beauty is unrivaled .

No comments:

Post a Comment