Thursday, September 13, 2012

The A-bomb

Freepers' paranoid and cramped view of not-America has a big place for Israel. And Netanyahu has been lately ratcheting up the tension with Obama regarding Iran. Freepers just add this to their current Obama-loves-Islam stew and come up with The AntiChrist.

Eva knows the Democrats are probably all Muslims:
In the news reports on FOX, they kept repeating the phrase that the mob was chanting, “There is no other God but Allah,” and I kept thinking of the Democrat convention and the delegates voting against God and Israel three times.
BigDaddyTX wonders:
If Obama WAS a Radical Muslim, how would any of his policies/actions/behavior differ than what they are now?
Well, he'd eat a lot less pork. Oh, and probably have bombed Israel.

Joe 6-pack gets a lot of Freepers giggling with his wish Netanyahu would get really petty with America politics:
Netanyahu should (very publicly) meet and hold a presser with an empty chair.
Yep, that'll go awesome in America AND Israel! He should do that. RushIsMyTeddyBear is so scared he wants his mother to die:
I’m TRULY frightened. Frightened for my children, frightened for our nation.

My elderly, wise mother keeps reminding me that “it is written” and “beyond my control”. It’s tough, though, with uncertainty. I just hate that she has to witness what we are going through (and who she knows is left behind). I hate to say it.......but I’m glad my father is not seeing what this nation is becoming....as he passed when I was in college. He worried THEN about some of the “warning signs” he was seeing.
ConorMacNessa knows Israel is the last Free Country.
When the Israelis are gone, who will be left to stand for Freedom and the values of Western Civilization?

No one! Show me it will be otherwise! With this batch of Commies and appeasers in power we're doomed! Turn their asses out this November or kiss your Freedom goodbye!
So...what are you doing still in this tyrannical hellhole then?

tsowellfan is getting a feeling...
I’m not one of those who suspects every democrat or evil leader in the world to be the anti-christ but I’ll tell you lately I’ve wondered about Obama.
garjog's crazy sense is doin' a lot more than tingling!
"Someone years ago told me that the end would be nigh when the last country turned against Israel,"

Yes, this is fulfillment of prophesy. All the nations of the earth will turn against Israel.

Now that Husein had turned our nation against the Jews everything is set for nuclear Armageddon.

3 comments:

  1. When the Israelis are gone, who will be left to stand for Freedom and the values of Western Civilization?

    Last time I checked, Israel has gays serving openly in the military and socialized medicine. Funny how the things that are "destroying" us don't seem to have any effect on them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real scary thing is that if Mitt Romney was to win the presidency, Freeper types are who he would be forced to pander to in everything he does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a second... RushIsMyTeddyBear says his elderly mother often says "it is written".. thats a typical muslim saying "انه مكتوب"!!!! a sekrit muslim freeper !

    ReplyDelete