Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Who are the 47%?

Freepers are having some problems with the statisticals...


jrcats resents all them welfare queen types, but you other are cool.
As a Social Security recipient I was forced into the system by the Federal Government who took money from my paycheck every week.
I pay taxes every year & I resent the 40% plus that don’t pay any taxes.

I would like to see everyone paying taxes instead of 50% paying for the others who don’t want to work & want to live off food stamps, unemployment etc.

If a person really needs help I have no problems with it but most people I see are making more money now than working.

Same thing happened in Michigan where people on No-Fault auto benefits refused to go back to work because the No-Fault benefits paid more.

Oh by the way I was a Democrat, voted for Ronald Reagan, became a Republican & now wondering if the Republicans will ever have the guts to do the right thing.
annieokie knows old people totally don't count:
Nah! I am on SS, but I am not a 47%'er. SS is not to be confused with the WELFARE entitlements, I earned every penny of that, it's mine.

Count us in the 50% SS recipients who will Vote R.

Don't make the mistake of thinking WELFARE and the guaranteed SS and Military retirement funds are the same thing. Romney is speaking only of the 47% that have NEVER or EVER will pay or contribute in any manner into the system, he's right, they will not vote for him.
wastoute would also exclude those who are unemployed cause they've 'Gone Galt.'
What the Brown Shirt Media REALLY don’t want to talk about is how many of us who have “Gone Galt” are in this group. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. So those who have gone Galt still try to collect unemployment cheques...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I had no idea that 47% of this country is on welfare, at least according to annieokie. Little does she know she s exactly who Romney was talking about.

    ReplyDelete