Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Potpourri

SargeK does his best to hate CVS's decision to stop selling cigarettes while still respecting the free market. The answer is an Obama conspiracy, of course.
Rent-seeking. Somewhere in this is a deal or an expectation that Obama will grant boons to CVS.

This is inevitable when you have a government that is this big, this powerful and this lawless.
Don't fear, liberals - DoughtyOne is angry at Obama on your behalf!
First he betrayed Conservatives.

Then he betrayed the wing-nut Leftists.

Then he betrayed other fringe Leftists, he thought didn’t count.

All the while he was betraying Blacks.

Then he started betraying the Unions.

Then his programs were so bad, they started to hurt the party, another betrayal of sorts.

Now he has betrayed the labor unions.

One can only wonder what other betrayals will be just over the horizon for Bath-house Barry. It could get very ugly.

When the Left has had enough of this dumb ass, they’ll be dropping the dime on him. The Right will be able to step back and get out of the way.
Oliviaforever discusses Noah's aquarium, and explains trilobites.
I have no evidence that there was an aquarium aboard the Ark, but there was likely some sort of tanks that were used to separate fresh water and salt water aquatic life and in one of those was likely the two Trilobites as the remainder were lost in the catastrophic burial as documented in this article.
VRW Conspirator explains that if he pays for condoms, he gets to name all babies.
slut

So....let me get this straight:

Fluke wants to sleep around and demands that I, as the taxpayer, must pay for it.

And when she gets pregnant, she must get an abortion, and I as the taxpayer, must pay for it.

If she does not get an abortion, she must have doctor's care until birth, and I as the taxpayer, must pay for it.

And she will raise this bastard child(did I actually say that),and I as the taxpayer, must pay for it.

BUT...I have no say so as to when and where she can, er, procreate.

I have no say so as to how she should treat her body when she is in pregnancy.

I have no say so as to who shall be her doctor. Or the babies religion.

CAN I NAME THIS BABY, for crying out loud. And what name shall I choose?
stormhill uses confusion on liberal. It's super effective!
I recall as a young man debating someone who made the point that the Soviets were our allies during the war. I immediately answered that they were not our allies but Hitler's despite the fact they ended up betraying each other.

He gave me a peculiar puzzled look as if I didn't know history but couldn't respond to that.
Cincinatus laments how no one has ever contradicted Obama.
The thing that really struck me this morning watching some of these interview pulls is that the thing that Obama resembles most is a spoiled, petulant child. He's been given everything he's ever wanted, he's never been contradicted, he's been told that he's the most brilliant man on Earth, and his sense of entitlement is unlimited.

I'm waiting for the first televised Oval Office temper tantrum. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it is coming.
B4Ranch is planning to kill him some Freepers...
as we saw around here with the smoking ban, there will be plenty of busy bodies more than willing to report on their neighbors. Fascists have no shame when given an opportunity to attack their opponents.

It’s amazing what will fit into a golf bag.
wbill responds to a child who attempted suicide after being teased for liking 'My Little Pony' while being male.
IMO, a father would step in and say "No, you're not going to play with Pink My Little Pony dolls.", and that would have been the end of it. Or, "The kids are teasing you for playing with Pink dolls? So stop doing it. What did you expect?".

'Tis what I would have done. But then again, I'm not a new-age PITA pushover like the mom and step-dad in the article.
Zathras is sure the left is turning away from Obama and Hillary.
Oh please, the only thing the Rats were worried about in ‘08 was if Obama or Hillary was going to be the next President.

They are SERIOULY scared right now as their base is turning against them.
Just like Bush lost his base starting in 2006.
The difference is Bush had no idea he had lost them.
cld51860 knows Hillary hates America worse than Obama!
Probably explains why DHS and the IRS are stocking up on ammunition. I will breathe a sigh of relief when Obama leaves office in 2016, though a President Hillary would probably be no better.

She will be worse. A lot of rage built up in that harridan.
Dead Corpse works by Sharia Law, it seems.
Thieves deserve death.

Doesn’t matter if they happen to be carrying a badge.
cuban leaf changed America by protesting against Hillary Clinton in the 1990s.
I will say that I was in westlake park in the early nineties, thanks to Kirby Wilbur and KVI radio. My three daughters were with me, along with about 34oo others. We shut down Hillary’s health care gauntlet.

I told my daughters that they changed the course of American history that day more than a lifetime of voting would have done.

9 comments:

  1. If Free Republic is having money troubles, why don't they just have a membership drive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ass!!
    To: shortstop

    “whose religion denied women the vote”
    My mother always claimed that giving women the vote was the stupidest thing they ever did.

    We need to go back to the original criteria, that you have to be a male white property owner to vote.


    50 posted on 02/10/2014 7:02:15 AM PST by dalereed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How so? Giving women the right to vote -or any rights and freedom, for that matter- was the dumbest and most destructive thing ever done in human history.

      We need to go back to time when women were mens property and slaves, and could be bought from market. A female is male property, always has been. This is how it is supposed to be.

      I'm serious about this. Government must bring slave markets back!

      Delete
  3. Dale Reed's atavistic anger has spawned mythology about him at the Something Awful forums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, instead of voting, they could just lay down in the street and die!

      Delete
  4. Not creepy at all.....

    I like Laura Ingraham, I've had a few email conversations with her.
    But when the shooting starts, and it will, Laura Ingraham and George Will would be on the top of my list of 'Get-Rids'

    ...Maybe keep Laura around for a little while...

    2 posted on Mon Feb 10 2014 11:14:33 GMT-0600 (CST) by real saxophonist (Rock, Paper, Scissors, GUN! I win.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3121058/posts

      Delete
    2. Sound fairly reasonable.

      Why kill a woman immediately, when you can have little fun with her first (and then get rid of her)?

      Delete
  5. Sarah Palin turns 50. Who gives a fuck? Old pervs and crones, her only fan club, celebrate anyway.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3121880/posts

    ReplyDelete