Sunday, November 4, 2007

Muslim Treasures?

When I heard about this on the radio, I knew it was another Gurry to Free Republic to Watch Their Heads Asplode moment(tm).

Yes, just as I suspected, the hate is so pure I just might cry! There were only 13 posts, of which these are only a sample of the hatred:

Let us begin tame; with mere contempt:
Sorry, I wouldn’t give the cost of a used tissue for all the Muslim treasures in the world.
BuffaloJack is a shitty capitalist. He coulda sold them to LIEberals and made a mint!

Not sure what this means, but it is crazy!

How about that portrait of Mohammad with a head the size of a boulder eating Sweet meats and cucumbers riding on his flying camel to meet the Satan Allah.
Cucumbers? Is that some kinda blow-job joke?

redstateconfidential does not forgive grudges:
Sure fine, If they do this, I want back the library of Alexandria.And can they give us back Constantinople too
Okay, but then we'd better give back America to the English.

And finally, there's Free Republc's old standby, paranoia:
These evil folks along with the mediaWHORES will be the death of a Christian America! Islam is the fastest growing despicable religion and are having babies at an alarming rate here on our soil. I see the Book of Revelations in the Holy Bible coming true faster than I would have ever imagined.
Armageddon: brought to you by the Media.
Also, the having babies thing is a common meme on Free Republic. Whites are being overrun! Oh noes! Aside from its obvious racism, I don't buy it. Demographics are not the predictor of the direction of a country in the long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment