Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kill Michael Vick. Slowly.

I've always found Freepers to be more petty bullies than actual sociopaths. Especially when you factor in Internet Tough Guy Syndrome. That being said, the number of them that try to top Tucker Carlson's intemperate calls for Michael Vick's execution makes one wonder:

July4 wants to kill everything that revolts him:

Michael Vick is the scum of the earth. It doesn't matter how well he plays football, he is a man who repeatedly chose to perpetrate indescribable horror on the helpless. He didn't make a one-time mistake; the man is pure, calculated evil.

I agree with Tucker Carlson.


The Toll prefers the Dick Cheney rout:
I would sign on to torture. I’m sure it was something like torture for the defenseless pets like Labradors and Collies that are used to train these dogs to kill.

DefeatCorruption may think animals are more important than humans:
I, too, agree with Tucker Carlson. Humans know what they’re doing, animals are helpless and have no concept except survival..and the lucky ones get to know and give unconditional love, which is one of the best things a person can experience.

ladyjane is all for torture then death!
I agree also. I’d go one step further. Make the execution painful.

Wow, so much for Christian forgiveness. This goes beyond Old Testament.

1 comment:

  1. Meanwhile another football player who killed a human being with his vehicle while drunk, gets a month in prison. No outrage over that, I see. If these morons love dogs so much, maybe they can marry one.

    ReplyDelete