Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Potpourri

tet68 wants everyone who doesn't want to RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION IN ALL CAPS to leave America.
I don’t want to renounce my citizenship. I want Obama to renounce his, where ever it is. I don’t want civil war, what I do want is to RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION! If someone doesn’t want to do that they are free to move beyond the boundries of the United States to somewhere like say California...
longtermmemmory really needs to take me on a tour of DC, cause I've been missing out!
Remember DC is a hedonistic city that makes Las Vegas blush.
I still care attacks Obama's dog walking habits:
Interesting picture. Says so much more. I wonder what Cesar [Milan, the Dog Whisperer] would say about someone who walks their dog like that. “When you see the President of the United States coming out of Air Force One, you always see the dog in front. When you see the President going inside the White House, you see the dog going inside first. Bill Clinton couldn’t control his Labrador. Nancy Reagan had to exile her Bouvier to the Reagans’ California ranch. You can’t let a powerful breed take the lead. If you did that with a pit bull, there would be no Presidents to meet with.” Not only is Obama’s dog in front, it’s totally out of control.
MrB hates the left for interfering with his hatreds:
That’s what I really despise about the left. Due to their underlying agenda, they force us to oppose things that we shouldn’t oppose, like environmentalism, and support things we shouldn’t support, like Romney’s election.
thethirddegree wants God to kill Obama, but will write a nasty e-mail till that happens:
I just sent an e-mail to this godless Marxist queer and told him that he is a disgrace to the office. I pray every day that God would execute judment on him and his evil co-conspiritors.
angelcindy may be overstating things:
Obama sold his soul for a vote.....actually he’s the devil himself!!!
manc has kids.
I have kids and they all say there is not one friend of theirs which supports the homo agenda. The myth about younger and more people support homosexuals is a lie put out by the elitist media and Hollywood.
WashingtonSource is plotting being a dick if Obama loses:
I’ve believed this all along and told a friend who is a liberal Democrat immediately after Obama’s election that he would rue the day Obama became President because Obama would be such a disaster once in office, it would lead to the biggest conservative ascendance in modern times and the near-destruction of the Democratic Party. My friend thought I had lost my marbles at the moment. Now, he’s whistling a different tune and has nothing much good to say about Obama. After the election, I’m going to remind him of what I said in 2008.
DallasDeb isn't really /sarc, is he.
I almost wish the mission had failed to turn up bin laden./sarc
muawiyah uncovers Nancy Pelosi's mob past, but also how the mob is awesome:
Mayor d'Alessandro in Baltimore, a regular old Siciliano Protectore, and he raised his daughter Nancy Pelosi to have what can most charitably be called MOB ETHICS. Not that there's anything wrong with that ~ in some ways the MOB has the right idea ~ like with loyalty, stealing from within, that sort of thing.
lowbridge tells us a totally true story:
I did something like that years ago over at democratic underground. I took passages from Hitlers Mein kampf. The only changes I made to those passages were where it originally said “Jews”, I replaced with “conservatives” and replaced “jewery” with “conservatism”. Then I would look for threads where these passages would be on topic and pertinent to the discussion. The DUers generally agreed with me, some praising my writing skills. One of their more well known long time posters complimented me, saying I wrote like bill Clinton! It took about a dozen posts before the du administrators caught on and I was banned and my posts were deleted.
Clinton wrote in German?

RushIsMyTeddyBear on the book-reader menace:
Love the whole “books” theme as a backdrop. (heavy, heavy sarcasm) I’ve always found liberals LOVE to display numerous books in their main socializing area. They certainly LOVE to tout what they read and what “news publications” are their faves.
elkfersupper grew up in the 1600s, so I suppose it's natural he wants a revolution:
I grew up being told that the role of the federal government was to defend the borders and deliver the mail. Now, it doesn't do either one of those things and has drilled down to lecturing me about my diet. Time to push the reset button.
Lancey Howard thinks everyone in California is gay:
California is a fag state. In NC this landslide vote was about a state Constitutional amendment, and the NC courts aren’t about to go fag to overturn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment