Tuesday, June 9, 2015

And now This Word from Outer Space

Via anon1, HS administrators pressuring pretty white girls to date blacks edition:
When I was in high school there was a huge amount of pressure for me (a blond haired white girl) to date blacks.

I refused.

The supposedly liberal faculty would hear of this and I’d get dismissed as a racist.

Seems that “My body, my choice” crap only applies to abortion.

I found the black boys who pursued me to be dedicated misogynists, dedicated racists, and they were uniformly ignorant, smelly, sports-obsessed, and I found their endless reservoirs of sweat to be revolting. I got to where I’d carry a kubotan (the only weapon I could get away with at school) to use against them when they’d drape themselves on me and grab at me.

The only reason the faculty did nothing about my bruising these animals is because then they’d have to answer for doing nothing about the ongoing sexual harassment they openly tolerated.

Apologies to any decent black people on this site, but you didn’t go to John F. Kennedy high school in Sacramento. I did.

This narrative about how it’s racism not to have sex with blacks is absolutely criminal. It IS my body and I will damn well say who gets to touch me!!!

I can’t even begin to get across how angry this makes me. It brings back some awful memories of being treated like a whore just because of my looks.
Secretly beating up sweaty black teenagers brought to you by MeganC (You can ignore reality, but reality won't ignore you.)

9 comments:

  1. To: MeganC


    This is why many of us homeschool our beautiful blonde-haired daughters. A wall of fist and lead would greet anyone breaching the invisible wall outside our property. Socialization is easily learned by watching the parents, rather than kids.


    67 posted on 06/08/2015 2:43:00 PM PDT by Jan_Sobieski (Sanctification)

    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies ]

    But of course we let our brown haired girls go to public school to be mauled by the big black bucks.
    GAG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sacramento sounds like a tough place! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, did I offend you? Good.

    - MeganC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megan,

      It's less offensive, and more unbelievable.

      First, how you described the black boys seems more like.teenagers generally.
      Second, how you described the administration as judging your dating practices.
      Third, the mean streets of Sacramento? I've lived there, and that's kinda laughable.

      Delete
  4. Hey, thanks for sounding just like one of the administrators at JFK! It's just amazing how you liberal hypocrites will tacitly approve of sexual harassment when it suits you and you have no qualms about victimizing the victim, either.

    Your mom must be proud of you.

    - Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough. If that's what happened to you, it's outrageous.
      It's just not in keeping with my experience, and seems to be adding race to what might have just been popular boys being sexual bullies.

      Delete
    2. Which would also be unacceptable, obv.

      Delete
  5. Ay-nony-nony, you stay classy!

    ReplyDelete