The first column is a list of Trump's victories. It's up to about 80 entries right now, because the standard for victory seems to be 'right wing media mentions Trump.' So you get all his nominations, stuff like 'Trump agrees to speak a CPAC,' 'Trump holds rally,' and 'Trump has supporters.'
I've excerpted below so you get a flavor. The low, low standards they have for victory is pretty telling of how little they care about substantive gains, and how hard they are working to feel like winners even as they continue to plot Civil War 2.
This thread will serve to record the "wins" that President Donald Trump achieves, and to acknowledge that we are still in the battle for the soul of our country. I will post the wins as they come, and post analysis and/or strategies to defeat his Globalist/Elitist enemies as we work together to think of them. Please contribute whatever you can to either column!---------------------------
And then there is the enemies list. Turns out the swamp is Congress, the media, every agency, the intelligence community...etc etc. Lots of room to blame people if somehow the weak-sauce list above doesn't end up producing results!
It's surprisingly short now, but I have zero doubt it will grow.
PGalt is into it.
YET WE MUST REMEMBER,We always knew we would be facing extremely difficult odds 'draining the swamp', but it is shocking how deep the swamp is and how many forces are arrayed against President Trump. Consider:
THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER:
- CNN, ABC, NBC, ABC, the NYT, the Washington Post (and similar publications) have descended to the level of total #FakeNews, simply making things up about Trump or exaggerating them entirely out of proportion.
- Elements of the intelligence community, presumably Obama employees and holdovers from the Bush era, are routinely committing major felonies leaking the most sensitive, most illegal SIGINT information that could possibly damage the President. The information could be entirely fabricated -- created from whole cloth -- and there is little to nothing the President can do to challenge it. Utterly unfair, possibly completely fabricated, but how does one defend oneself against anonymous people in the shadows passing unvetted information to a press that lies outright anyways?
- Many members of Congress and the Senate are Establishment Republicans, which is to say, aligned with Globalists. The entire Democrat party is made up of those same Globalists. They have started 'investigations' based on the accusations of anonymous sources in those intelligence communities passing this unvetted, possibly fabricated information. The Globalists hold a majority, when counted across party lines.
- These same individuals are launching investigations based upon matters that are absolutely overblown. The assertions are that Trumps team contacted Russian officials after the election. Yes, and so? It is entirely correct to do so, inasmuch as they were about to be dealing with those officials in mere weeks. They are also investigating (or planning to)obviously trivial matters, such as an off-hand and flippant remark by Kellyanne Conway, and will soon be going after others. The goal here is to strip Trump of his allies and aides.
- They are also slow-walking the approval of his other nominees, with the same goal of keeping Trump isolated and unable to instruct his agencies to act or respond.
- Employees of the various agencies, still owing their allegiance to Obama and even taking indirect instruction from him, are sabotaging every single effort of the President.
Every day is a battle. The war never ends. Thanks for your efforts, Laz. BUMP!The threads are short, but Lazamataz is rather enjoying the attention:
Put me on your list please....Doogle is pretty excited about Trump...um...working so hard!
You're a WINNER!
...gonna be a busy week for ya...Trump is signing up a storm...*grins*xp38 posts a pic to start the usual worship:
It appears this was a casual event since he wasn't wearing a tie. Was it hot there at the rally?SisterK has ambitions to kill NPR and 'shake down' the public schools. Does she not know what shake down means?
The Battle is Not Over:Lazamataz is working so hard, guys!
defunding NPR and PBS
shake down propaganda machines posing as educational institutions
I took a much-needed day off yesterday. There are four new wins and two battle SITREPS. I’ve decided both wins and SITREPS are to appear in reverse chrononological order — newest first.oldvirginian would like to worship the new first lady, greatest first lady ever...
Melania Trump walks into the room and the temperature jumps up 15 degrees minimum.GonzoII manages to be super condescending even in his praise:
For my money she makes Jackie Kennedy look like the runner up of the Miss East Podunk pageant.
Haley was the best
At the UN our new Sheriffette
What a speech, could we ask for more?
Perhaps Pence/Haley 2024