Wednesday, October 10, 2012

And Now This Word from Outer Space

Picking weird battlefields edition:

Make Liberal Heads Explode, Vote For Bristol Palin on Dancing With The Stars ReduxVanity | 10/8/12 Posted on Mon Oct 08 2012 20:18:18 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) by Clint N. SuhksYou don't have to watch the show just VOTE. Two years ago when I put up this thread I was contacted by PEOPLE Magazine along with JimRob so we know we are effective.
Call 1-800-868-3409
Text 3409
Tweet #TeamBristol
Vote OnlineVote as many times as you can until they tell you to stop.
It's not about supporting a "Reality Show" it's about flexing Tea Party Muscle!
Odd ideas of what liberals care about supplied by Clint N. Suhks

2 comments:

  1. I know nothing about this TV show but I followed the link and people sure are into this.

    The comments section on Bristol Palin's page is hilarious.

    "I can't believe how jealous some people are of you Bristol. It is truly amazing to see all the ugly remarks. But remember ugliness comes from within. They just can't help themselves, because that ugliness is at their core."

    I don't see the link to vote for Bristol but I'd happily do it. Who cares? I don't want people to think I have ugliness from within.

    ReplyDelete