Friday, October 26, 2012

Ten minutes of hate against Colin Powell.

General + Black would usually equal Freeper Hero, showing how totally pr-black they are!!

General + Black + endorses Obama, though...that just confirms all their suspicions!!!

scooby321 knows Powell insn't a soldier, really.
I am sure Mr. Powell was taught to leave his men behind in a Mission
mia knows voting Dem violates the military oath:
So much for all his promises to “uphold our Constitution.” Liberalism is more important than the present and future of our country. Obviously Powell approves the policies that are crippling our nation.
MrB has broken the code!
“Black Code” : never side with a non-black against a black, no matter what the issue.
Kenny Bunk totally heard that Powell is only general cause he's black!
Powell is a man without principle nor integrity

As it happens, he is also a man without much specifically military talent. He was Al Haig's Affirmative Action window dressing mannikin. He had a great deal of social ability and diplomatic skill, but as a soldier without Affirmative Action, he would have retired as a Major.

The one chance he had a big time command command was in Iraq, and his "plans" for that are still a subject for mirth at the Pentagon. Good man at a cocktail party.
TexasPatriotVeteran is all tainted by association now:
I served under him while he was the 2nd Brigade Commander with the 101st. He wrote me a letter of recommendation that enabled me to receive an Active Duty ROTC scholarship. Until 2008 when he announced his support for Obama I worshipped the ground he walked on. At that time I threatened to burn the letter but my wife hid it on me. With his second endorsement of Obama I have now lost total respect for the man. My wife hid the letter again. But if I can find it I will burn it.

5 comments:

  1. On the rare occasion, Freepers make me die a little inside. Mostly Freepers are just a joke, the whole internet laughs at their shenanigans. But sometimes Freepers just make me sad.


    hosepipe writes,

    "Bowell or Obama are both no blacker than they are white..

    Saying they are black...... IS A LIE...
    They both are living a lie.. and some buy the lie.."
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2950922/posts?page=12#12

    It took me two full minutes to figure out that Bowell must have meant Powell. Good Lord. Do I have to counter this sort of thing? No. Rock on, Freepers, rock on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may not have a counter but it seems Freepers DO have a counter to your non-counter. Touche Freepers, Touche...

      Delete
  2. A salient quality of Freepers is that they claim the sole purview to define others.

    Obama, although he seems to self-identify as black, is NOT black, because Freepers say so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol "mulatto"

      Look, this guy's posting from the 1950s. Tell Ike to stop the Southern Strategy before it destroys the Republican party. Then kill yourself with a lawn dart.

      Delete
    2. Liberals Are Blobs Of AIDS Patient DiarrheaOctober 30, 2012 at 6:41 PM

      I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR ATTENTION, NOW THAT NO ONE LIKES ME ANYMORE

      Delete