Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Freepers hate hospitals

Freepers paranoia extends to their life decisions in the real world at times.

Little Ray:
My wife will NOT allow a family member to be left alone in a Hospital. We just don’t trust them.
txrefugee blames those damn foreigners with their foreign diseases and dumbness!
Stay out of hospitals if you want to live a long life. With the influx of third-worlders in charge of sanitation, MERSA is killing many patients. Some below- grade hospital personnel are in charge of the distribution of medications, and predictably, mayhem ensues.
Sooth2222 blames medicare:
As I've been saying for the last 30 years, "Don't get sick!"

The incentives in health care are all in the wrong places, and they have been since Congress passed Medicare legislation in 1965.
Coldwater Creek is shocked Hospitals require payment for their service:
I spent last week in the hospital for a lung infection. On the FIRST day, a patient service person came into my room and demanded I pay the bill right then and there, even though I have insurance. I refused to sign her papers and said send me a bill after insurance pays. I was shocked, even though I shouldn’t have been.
Wow, he seems pretty entitled.

No more doctors for Eye of Unk!
I have absolutely no more trust in any part of the medical system, every single time I have had to experience going to a doctor I came out on the short end of the deal, from when all my upper teeth had to be removed and they gave me an upper plate I wore only twice it was so uncomfortable and I paid $5,000 for to when I had to get my CDL medical card they tacked on another hundred for non specific tests, so now for this last year I have been driving without a medical card, yes I am breaking a law and taking a chance, but man I feel so good at being a rebel!

Bottom line is this, I just refuse to give any money out for any healthcare, if I get sick I’ll take my chances.

We don’t live forever. We are not supposed to.
numberonepal knows how cancer works.
I found out all I needed to know when visiting a cancer center to take my Dad for chemo. There I found they have little to no interest in addressing the root cause of the cancer. In the waiting room was an Icee machine full of acid and sugar. In effect they are feeding cancer patients more acid and more sugar thereby giving the cancer cells exactly what they need to thrive. I was appalled.

I understand nothing tastes right when the patient is pumped full of poison. Often cold beverages are something that’s well tolerated. However encouraging more sugar and acidic intake is an abomination.
bert has a warning........
Beware of catheters....... they are more deadly than guns
yldstrk is not a fan of colonoscopies:
you drank the KoolAid of needing the latest medical test, a colonoscopy— which is a sick sick sick “procedure”

a few years ago the “procedure” that was popular was fixing everybody’s deviated septums. it’s a money maker, silly, little more
Biggirl knows Obama is behind all of this!
This is why we got to get Romney elected come November. I fear for my country if Obama get re-elected.

5 comments:

  1. We must learn something from this post because this blog is really to much impressive, and we have to think about our friends. So Refused house insurance is must. Really thankful to you for posting this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like numberonepal, I also had to take my dad in for cancer treatment. I'm not sure what hospital he went to/imagined, but it doesn't match my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just one more logical inconsistency. When talking about health care reform, especially how bad Obamacare is, Freepers (and other RWNJs) will say how great the U.S. is and talk about how people from Canada are flocking across the border to get medical treatment.

    Of course, if Freepers are bound and determined to die off sooner, who am I to stop them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This thread really reveals the central fact of FReepers' lives: They're afraid of EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That guy needs a copy of "Everybody Poops" to get over his all-things-anal hatred.

    ReplyDelete